First Day

Jasmine POV

      My first day of Hamilton has started. Our first rehearsal. I'm very nervous to meet everyone. I play Maria Reynolds and Peggy Schuyler. I walk to the Richard Rogers theater. It's not that far from where I live at. I open the heavy doors. The text that Lin said was to be at the stage. I look for it and I find it. I look around there are people. I feel like I am the last one because I am always  late. I see two girls in the seats and go up to them.

     "Hi, I'm Jasmine. I play Maria Reynolds and Peggy Schuyler. They look really happy to see me. One of the girls says "Hi, my name is Philipa or Pippa for short. I play Eliza Schuyler." She says in a happy tone. The other girl says "Hey my name is Renee. I play Angelica Schuyler." I realized we're the Schuyler sisters. "The Schuyler sisters are complete." Pippa says laughing. She is really funny. We all laugh at what she says.

     We start to talk about our lives and our past relationships and our present relationships. I found out that Renee married and has two kids. I bet her kids are cute. Pippa has a boyfriend and his name is Steven I hope I can met him soon. I realized I am so lonely me past relationships did not end well. "You'll find someone" Renee tells me with a smile. "When you do you'll get married have kids and be a princess." Pippa says happily. "Slow down, first I need to find a guy" I say laughing then they join me laughing. Just as we all finish laughing. Lin goes on the stage. "Ok everyone get on the stage and make a circle" he says. Everyone gets up on the stage and forms a circle.

      "Lets go around and say our name and who we play." Lin says. One guy starts "My name is Daveed. I play Lafayette and Thomas Jefferson." Another guy goes he is very tall and says " I and Oak for short. I play Hercules Mulligan and James Maddison." Others go, I found out that this guy name Jonathon he plays King George another guy Leslie plays Aaron Burr. It continues and continues. Then it's Renee's turn. Then the guy beside her catches my eye. He has curly long hair but not that long. He has so much freckles.

     "Hi, my name is Anthony and I play John Laurens and Philip Hamilton." He says shyly. Pippa leans closer to me "He's cute you should go talk to him." For some odd reason I blush. He is very handsome I have to admit. Then it's Pippa's turn. Then my turn "My name is Jasmine. I play Maria Reynolds and Peggy Schuyler." I say with courage. I was last. "Ok everyone go get ready in half and hour met me here on the stage" Lin says in such a happy tone. He looks so excited to start. We all set off to our dress rooms.