Tripped

A/N I was literally fangirling writing this. 

Jamsine POV

     We all found our dressing room. Pippa and Renee and I share a room. We go in we see three mirrors with our names on them. "Ugh I forgot my makeup at home" Pippa says frustrated. Looking in her bag. Renee goes up to her. "You don't need makeup you are beautiful just the way you are" she says. I nod in agreement. Renee takes her make up out of her bag and starts to put in on. While Pippa is trying on dresses that the costume designers brought. I go see my dress it's I light yellow very pretty and nice. Then I see Maria's dress and I fall in love. 

    "Woah" says Renee "You would look good in that." I smile "I hope I do" I say. " If you don't someone will" Pippa says winking. I roll my eyes I don't like Anthony I just met him today we haven't even talked I think to myself.

      I finally finish putting on my Peggy dress. I go look for my bag with my makeup. "Crap" I say. Pippa and Renee turn there heads towards me. " I forgot my bag at the seats with my makeup" I say. "I am going to get my bag" I say. "Ok" Renee and Pippa say in unison. I leave the dressing room and start to jog toward the stage.

     I wasn't paying attention and trip on my own dress. I start to fall. I thought I was going to fall on the ground. I was wrong. I fall on someone and they fall with me. The person hit the ground and I fall on top of them. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry" I say. I feel so embarrassed. "It's fine " the person says. I look up who I fell on. It was Anthony. It had to be him. I'm not complaining. I blush. 

     He smiles from the ground. I get off him felling so embarrassed. I pull him up. Well try to at least. He smiles. I love his smile. "Why are you in such a rush?" he asks. " I forgot my bag at the stage where the seats are at" I replie. He nods "Hope you find what you need" he says. I start to walk away and he does too. I turn around "Sorry" I say. He turns around "Its fine" he says still smiling. He starts to walk away. 

     I walk toward the stage. Find the seats where my bag was and walk back to the dressing room. I don't want to tell Pippa and Renee they would both freak. They will say you guys are meant to be. I think Pippa would say most of it. She is just a ray of sunshine. I smile as I walk in the dressing room. 

A/N Don't be silent readers tell me what you think. If you would give it a vote that would be nice. Hope that my writing gets better. Love you all ♥️