Rehearsal part 2

Anthony POV

   After I enter the dressing room. Still smiling on what happened. Oak and Daveed are in an argument about who looks better. "I mean look at this man bun." says Daveed. "Nah, man look at my cloth around my head I look better" Oak says. I just stand there starring at the dumb conversation. "I mean look at my freckles" I say. We all laugh.

    "We should be going back to the stage Lin would get mad" Daveed says. We all leave the room and walk toward the stage. We walk in and go straight for the seats. I see Jasmine and the girls. Jasmine looks so pretty in the Peggy dress. Lin starts to talk "The first songs we are going to sing are Aaron Burr and My Shot" he says. He does a motion for the people who sing to go up. 

     Crap, I am very nervous because I sing in both of those songs. Oak and Daveed are singing in the songs which makes me less nervous. I walk slowly to the stage and get on the stage. This guy named Mike teaches us the steps to the songs. For myself I think they are very easy. But, not for Oak he trips on his shoes and falls backwards. I laugh out loud. Really loud. Extremely loud. Everyone stops what they are doing. I turn red and turn my back towards the seats. 

     I reach my hand out to help Oak. "Sorry, I laughed at you" I say. "It's fine" he replies. We continue to practice out choreography. "Everyone on the seats just stay there and watch" Lin says. The music starts for Aaron Burr. I'm nervous, Lin starts to sing then Leslie. Then it's my turn. I set my nervous aside. I look at the seats. I see Jasmine listening and seeing everything she is so focused. I start to sing "Ayo yo yo yo what time is it (showtime)." The song goes smoothly. We finish the song then to the next song and finish.

     We get off the stage. "We were so good" Daveed says. "I was a star" says Oak smiles like a proud lion. "The Schuyler Sisters are next" says Lin. Jasmine and the girls go up. "Crap" I say. I forgot I dance around. We practice the choreography for awhile. "Yo, that Peggy girl is pretty. You know who should talk to her? He starts with a A and ends with a Y." Daveed whisper to me. I shove him. "Stop I don't like her " I say. I start to blush. "Sure you do" he says. "Whatever" I whisper. 

       The music starts. Then Jasmine starts to sing. Her voice is beautiful but not as beautiful as her. Why am I thinking like this. Am I starting to like her? I think as I am dancing around them. Then we finish the song and go sit back down. We continue to practice the dances of the some songs of Act 1. 

       "We're done" says Oak. "Finally so tired" Daveed says. "Me too I want to go home" I add to the conversation. We head to our dressing room and change. I finish changing. "Bye guys, see you tomorrow" I say as I walk out. I walk towards the doors, the doors I walked in that very morning. 

A/N: So yeah I haven't uploaded in a hot minuto. I hope this makes up for it. Trying to get better at writing. You should vote and comment. Follow my Hamilton account which is A.ham.il.ton on Instagram. Love you all thanks for reading. 💕💕