Prologue

You squirmed as much as you could as you were showered in unwanted kisses. Your hands pounded against his chest as your legs kicked in nearly every direction, your pleas for help from those who hadn't perished yet were silenced by his lips that were on top of yours, and when as soon as your mouth was free, he instantly latched onto either another part of your face or your neck.

"P-please... s-stop..." You whimpered. He looked down at you with glazed eyes, and a dark red blush on his face.

"Ah... but (Name), we barely have any time left together at this point. Besides, I know that deep down, you want me. I don't know why you'd want someone like me, but I'm not complaining." He said. As he looked at the tears streaming down your face, he came to a sudden realization.

"You know, this is the most emotion you've shown me. Well, not counting... that experience at least." He said before he continued his previous actions. However, you both heard the others calling your name. With that, he placed one last kiss on your forehead.

"Well, this is it, I guess. It was nice to see you have a change in demeanor towards me. It wasn't the one I wanted, and I had to break you in order to achieve it, but in the end, it doesn't matter, because I know you'll take the despair of being broken by trash like me, and turn it into an even brighter hope. My only regret is that I won't be around to see it. Well, goodbye." He said before walking away.

Even after he was gone, and when you were found, you were still on the ground, hyperventilating from the trauma you had just endured.

As they helped you up, you couldn't help but think back on your various experiences on this island, especially with that boy who had just violated you...