Disease

You quietly clapped as Hiyoko, Ibuki, and Chiaki's performance came to an end. It wasn't the greatest thing you've ever seen, but it felt like the right thing to give the two people you were closest to some support. Plus, it was nice and peaceful in a sense to hold this "memorial" for the deceased students.

Of course, peace wasn't always meant to last.

The sight of Akane crying over a dying Nekomaru once again struck a brief moment of pity in your heart. As you watched yet another classmate of yours be taken away by the ambulance, you found words forming in your throat.

"...I'm sorry for what happened. I can't imagine what you're going through." You said, making just about everyone perk up.

"T-thanks..." Akane continued sobbing, not paying attention to the fact that it was you of all people saying this. You didn't even know why you said it yourself. You wanted to say you didn't care for either of them, but for some reason, it almost felt like you'd be lying at this point. Probably because you felt somewhat grateful to both of them playing a role in you getting temporary freedom from a certain "admirer" of yours. Okay, so maybe you didn't care for them, but you could at least respect them.

"I need to think about what I just said..." You said before wandering off.

After the amount of time without seeing you got concerning, the one who went to volunteer was of course, Nagito. He wasn't going to let you be alone with those... girls more than you needed to be. He just wanted to see if you were okay.

However, the results were better than anticipated, at least for him.

He knocked on the door, and you opened it. Only after one knock. New record. You smiled at him, which genuinely caught him off guard.

"Nagito~! I'm so glad to see you~!" You said. He noticed something. Your eyes were duller, and your skin was paler.

"Are you okay, (Name)?" He asked. You happily nodded.

"Never better! Especially now that you're here." You said. He blushed as he looked down at your smiling face. Even if you didn't look completely healthy, it was still better than he imagined.

He wondered... if whatever was making you like this allowed you to overcome your fear of physical contact, and hug him... was it possible he'd be able to...?

He picked you up and held you bridal style. If this was any other circumstance, you'd squirm and scream, but all you did was blush and giggle here. He chuckled and carried you back to his cottage.

Once there, he laid you down on his bed, closed the door, locked it, and shut the curtains on his windows. He took his jacket off and turned to face you. You sat up, and he sat next to you.

"(Name)... how do you feel about me?" Nagito asked. You bounced a little in excitement.

"I love you so much! You're always there for me! You're the greatest thing to happen to me!" You exclaimed. He smiled as he took your shirt off.

"You... you really mean that? You love me?" He asked. Love and lust had completely taken over his gaze.

"Yeah! I love you more than anything or anyone else!" You cheered. He took his own shirt off before taking your bra off. He slowly pinned you to the bed. Your whole body felt hot, like it was on fire.

"Prove it... let me claim you. Let me prove to the whole world that you will belong to me until I drop dead." Nagito requested as he removed one of his hands and traced one of his fingers down the side of your face. You blushed, smiled, and nodded.

"Okay." You said. With no hesitation, he instantly leaned down, and pressed his lips against yours. He roughly squeezed one of your breasts, making you gasp, and giving his tongue access to your mouth. He slowly moved one of his hands downward...

...you probably know what happened after that.

That morning, you woke up in Nagito's bed, his arms wrapped around your waist. You slowly got out of bed, and quietly put your clothes on, not wanting to wake him. You ran out with a slight limp. Your body must not have fully recovered from Nagito's actions last night.

You entered the restaurant to see everyone freaking out over Ibuki and Akane for some reason. You waved at them.

"Hey guys~!" You said. They looked at you, and Hajime almost instantly noticed something.

"(Name)!? What happened to your neck!?" He yelled as he noticed two giant hickeys on your neck. Your eyes brightened and your smile got bigger.

"Hajime! You're concerned about me! You're so sweet I could just give you a kiss!" You said as you moved towards him to do just as you said. However, Hajime sensed something was wrong and moved out of the way, causing you to trip and fall on your face.

"There you are, (Name). I wasn't looking for you at all." You all looked in the doorway to see Nagito, crossing his arms and just generally looking quite mad.

"Gee, what a horrible experience last night. I'm not thinking about it at all." He said. Despite his words sounding like he suddenly hated you, he walked up to you and pulled you up, which resulted in your face colliding with his chest, and he firmly held it there with the hand that wasn't clutching your wrist.

"You're so gross... I'm not proud of what I did to you, and I regret every part of it." Nagito said. His actions completely contradicted his words.

"Okay... what the hell is going on!?" Hajime yelled. Monokuma popped up.

"I'll explain! This is your new motive! I sent out tiny little parasites to infect you with the Despair Disease! Akane has the Coward Disease, and will cry over spilled milk. Literally! Ibuki has the Gullible Disease, and would jump off a building if you told her to! (Name) has the Lovey Dovey Disease, if you manage to have her full attention she'll instantly be head over heels for you! And finally, Nagito has the Liar Disease, making any word of his mouth a blatant lie! Although..." Monokuma walked up to Nagito, who was currently tracing what seemed to be letters along your stomach, and rubbed a paw against his chin.

"You messed up big time, y'know? Taking advantage of a sick girl... Tsk, tsk, don't you know that's basically asking for your own dose of sick?" Monokuma asked.

"Like I said, I heavily regret it." Nagito said. Everyone, except for the fellow diseased, looked completely disgusted with Nagito, and yanked you away from him. Nagito was about to say something, albeit the fact that he could only tell blatant lies wouldn't help his case at all, before he suddenly foamed at the mouth and passed out.

"What were those letters he was tracing on her anyways?" Hajime asked as he held you by the arms. Chiaki mimicked Nagito's previous hand motions before her eyes widened in shock, and she quickly lifted up your shirt. Everyone gasped at what they saw.

At some point last night, Nagito had taken a knife, and carved his name into your stomach.