Chapter 4

Daryl was ready to take full advantage of you. After all those times you led him on, teased him and rejected him, he wanted you more than anything. He was all over your neck, holding your wrists tightly above your head. His other hand was feeling up and down your side, eventually making its way to the top of your flannel.

You weren't done teasing him yet, you were gonna make him wait. Even though his lips against your neck were more than you had hoped they would be, you didn't let a single moan slip out of your mouth. You bit your lip softly, but nothing else you did would let him know that you liked it.

After a couple minutes and a couple hickeys were left on your neck, he pulled away.

"Why haven't ya made any noise, (y/n)? Don't tell me ya don't like it." He said softly, starting to release his grip on your wrists in case that bothered you.

You smiled up at him, moving one of your hands to rest on top of his against your chest.

"I said you win, I didn't say I was done teasing you. You'll have to try harder, Dixon." You said, giving him a devious grin.

"You're almost too much, (y/n). Lucky I want ya so bad." He said, grabbing your wrist forcefully and putting it back up above your head. "Maybe I'm not bein' rough enough for your likin'?" He said.

You shrugged, letting him figure it out for himself. He bent back down to your neck, biting and sucking the skin hard. He left darker, bigger hickeys than before. He ripped open the first few buttons of your flannel, shoving his hand under the fabric to grope your breast.

You moved your head to the side, giving him more skin to enjoy and also to muffle your moans against your arm. You bit the fabric of your sleeve gently.

Daryl looked over, seeing you finally react to him. "Ya do like it rough." he mumbled into your ear, gently biting the lobe before standing up.

"Something wrong, big boy?" You said, laughing slightly at the stupid name.

"We'll see." He said, walking to his closet.

He pulled out a dark bag, tossing it on the bed. Unzipping it, he rummaged through the contents before pulling out a pair of handcuffs.

"You gonna use those on me?" You asked

"Shut up, don't fuckin' speak."

Oh.

Maybe making him get rough wasn't such a good idea after all.

Daryl walked back to you, forcing the rest of the buttons of your flannel undone. He put his hand under your back, pulling up so you sat up. You let the flannel fall off your arms as he worked on your bra, unclasping it behind you with an expert touch. It fell with one hand, and you were surprised to say the least.

He grabbed the clothes and dropped them on the floor, shoving you back down. He grabbed your wrists and cuffed them to the headboard of his bed. You were so exposed to him, and it was kinda doing it for you.

He grabbed a fistful of your hair and pulled it to the side so your head would turn. He straddled over you, going back to your neck one final time. He kissed it sloppily, slowly moving down to your collarbone and then to your chest. He latched into your right breast, cupping the other with his hand.

You had nothing to mute yourself with and it was hard to keep your mouth shut. You let out soft 'uhh's and 'ohh's, but nothing too bad.

He sucked your nipple softly, getting rougher with time. His hand massaged and pinched at your nipple, his teeth gently taking hold on your other.

Daryl kept moving down, leaving kisses down your stomach until he got to the waistband of your shorts. He looked up at you, gauging whether or not you were enjoying it or not. By the red hue of your cheeks and how your mouth was open slightly, your breaths fast and hot, he knew he finally had you in his hands.

You mentally kicked yourself to letting Daryl have you in this position so easily, but you wanted it. It was hard to deny him anymore. Just as you were arguing with yourself, you were interrupted by your jeans being unbuttoned and unzipped.

Daryl shimmied your shorts down your legs and eventually onto the floor. He gazed down at your underwear, admiring the delicate lace that covered you.

"Ya knew I was gonna fuck ya tonight, didn't ya?" He asked. No one wore underwear like that unless they had plans.

"Who said I had plans of you fucking me tonight?" You teased, looking down at him.

He glanced up at you, sighing softly.

"Even when I try to put ya in ya place, ya still got some shit to say. That ends now." He said, standing up again. He went back to his bag, rustling through it. You looked at him, wondering what he could possibly pull out of there to shut you up.

Of course, he had ways. He pulled out a blindfold, but he wasn't going to tie it around your eyes.

"Say ahhh" He said, crumbling the cloth into a ball.

You hesitantly opened your mouth, realizing what he was going to use it for.

Daryl shoved the blindfold into your mouth, effectively turning it into a gag.

You bit down on it slightly. At least now you had something to muffle yourself. Daryl made his way back to your legs. He kneeled at the edge of the bed, grabbing your legs and pulling them downwards until your crotch lined up to his face. Luckily enough, there was enough slack with your arms that it didn't break your wrists against the handcuffs, it just tugged them. And it hurt.

You tried to tell Daryl that you would prefer if he didn't have you like that, but that gag did its job well. You only muttered gibberish.

"Hmm? Cat got ya tongue or somethin'?" He laughed, wrapping his fingertips around the waistband of your underwear, ready to rip them off of you.