2

~~~~

Myungsei University Medical Center

*snores*

*more snores*

*RINGGG*

"hey answer your phone" jisoo said still half asleep.

*RINGG*

"hey jennie it's your phone" 

*RINGGG*

  "AIGOO I NEED TO SLEEP"   

Jisoo irritably kicked her feet in the air like a child and checked her sleeping colleague's phone.

"hey, its crazy dog"

jennie then immediately got up from her bed to answer her phone.

"hehe it's been ringing since a while ago. you're dead meat aha!" she said teasingly to jennie and happily went back to her bed. 

Jennie and jisoo are close friends, jisoo even thinks of jennie as the sister she never had. They shared the several classes in college that's why they became very close. Besides, jennie also lives in the same neighborhood as jisoo and often visits them when she has time. 

"gosh why didn't you tell me that he's calling?! aigoo" jennie said preparing herself to be scolded.

"ah yes professor, it's jennie"

"WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE YOU IDIOT?"

"ah, sir actual-"

"WHERE'S JISOO"

"jisoo sir?" jennie said looking at jisoo 

by the sound of her name, jisoo immediately opened her eyes and looked at jennie to know why she mentioned her. 

"ah sir she's right beside me. And i also dont know why she's not answering her stupid phone. i'll be sure to tell her that sir." jennie said ending the call

"he's looking for you. awee, jichoo looks like you're the dead one" jennie said chuckling and tried to sleep again.

Jisoo checked her phone and immediately stood up and accidentally bumped her head in the double deck bed they had.