3

~~~~

JISOO'S POV

i opened my eyes and its now nighttime and im the rooftop of a building.

what am i doing here?! what happned?! why am i here?!

last thing i remember was a bloody hand pulling m before i blacked out. i looked around and i am clearly not at home. i took a few steps forward to know what really is going on but then i almost tripped because of a body of a girl in front of me covered in blood.

"OMYGOODNESS! HELLO? PLEASE WAKE UP. CAN YOU HEAR ME?" i said as i quick kneeled beside her.

There was so much blood on her shirt so i decided to check her for wounds. i saw 2 stab wounds in her abdomen area.

I also immediately checked her breathing and her pulse. luckily she's still alive, but we need help.

i looked for my phone but its not with me so i checked this girls pocket for her phone. i tried using her finger print to open the phone but its not working! i really need to find help now ASAP

"JUST HANG IN THERE I LITTLE BIT! I'LL JUST ASK FOR HELP"i told the girl.

i quickly ran towards the only staircase in this rooftop and went down. i hope this building isnt a warehouse or some sort!

when i reached a floor down i saw a busy kitchen. crews not even knowing what kind of accident happened in their building.

"EXCUSE ME!" I shouted. i gotta call their attention so fck it! "PLEASE CALL AN AMBULANCE, THERE'S SOMEONE DYING ON THE ROOF!" they just stared at me like im a crazy person but i dont care!

"CANT YOU HEAR ME? A WOMAN IS UP THERE DYING AFTER GETTING STABBED! SHE HAVE LOST ALOT OF BLOOD SO PLEASE CALL HELP IMMEDIATELY AND TELL THEM TO HURRY UP!!"

with that i grabbed a pair or scissors and a towel and ran back to the bleeding woman. i checked her pulse again to see if she's still alive, luckily she is.

i immediately cut the towel into 2 and used it to apply pressure to the wounds to help stop the bleeding, just then a staff came.

"HUH WHAT IS GOING ON WHO IS SHE? IS SHE HURT BADLY?"the staff asked and based on his tone he's also scared of what's happening.

"i dont know who she is either! is the ambulance coming already?! please turn on the light here!" i said while tending on the woman's wounds.

"Y-YES I CALLED ALREADY, ALSO THERE'S A SURGEONS C-CONFERENCE DOWNSTAIRS. THEY'RE C-COMING UP NOW." he said while pointing the flashlight of his phone to what im doing.

"conference?! what is the purpose of this building?!"

"it's a hotel! Plaza hotel here in seoul! why didn't you know?!"

Huh?! plaza hotel? was there such hotel here?!

"btw, do you know what you're doing !? let's just wait till the doctors arrive!"

"im a doctor too.. just not that talented."

then suddenly the woman started breathing heavily

"H-HUH WHY IS S-SHE LIKE THIS?! W-WHAT IS HAPPENING?" the staff asked and now he's panicking.

i quickly checked her body and cut her shirt to be sure. i saw something like a purplish-reddish bruise on her right chest area. i think its pneumothorax. the woman also looked like she have problems breathing because she's still breathing heavily.