Chapter 7

Your POV

---------------------------

After we all ate some food pewds and marzia went to sleep. I don't know how though. we all slept for many hours on the drive here but ya know whatever.

Me and cry were just sitting there. doing nothing but staring at nothing. what is he thinking? I asked in my head peering at the part that was visible to me.

"Hmm" I hummed aloud thinking about what he was thinking. then after a few seconds of humming I looked at cry and said. "what are you thinking about?" he seemed to be in some kind of trance that I snapped him out of.

"Hmm? what?" He said a bit confused. "I said what are you thinking about." I said repeating the question.

"Oh. um. nothing." he said a bit quickly. seeing a bit of blush behind his mask my eyebrow raised. "oh really? nothing you say?" I said standing out of my chair still staring at him.

"Oh no." I heard him whisper. I tackled him and started to tickle him. "your going to tell me what you were thinking about!" I shouted going for his ticklish spot on his neck. "haha... n-never!" I said between gasps of breath.

Then he jumped up and tackled me to the floor tickling me on my stomach. "ahhh! n- no. I-m supp-osed to d-do that!" I said.

"I DONT CARRE!" he said repeating pewds' famous line.

~10 mins later~

After a few mins of tickling and yelling we got tired and somehow ended up on the couch. breathing heavily. "I'm tired." I said. "yeah. me too." there were two couches I was laying on the smaller one while cry was on the bigger.

I saw cry get up and walk into where they were recording earlier.

He came out with two blankets and pillows. "Thanks Ryan." you used his real name rarely but when you did he knew you meant what you said. I grabbed the (fav color) blanket and one of the pillows. "goodnight" he said laying down and falling asleep quite fast.

"Hmph. goodnight Ryan" you said with a smile and fell into a sweet dreamless sleep.

A/N-------------------------

Hellooo guys! I knew I said I wasn't going to update on Saturdays but I had to! sorry for not updating by da way. wub you guys :3

vote

Comment

And share

BYYYAAAAHHHH