Chapter 13

A/N---------------------------

Hey guys I didn't want to write that part in the last chapter with you and marzia because. just. NO that's awkward. so here's what happened after that part

-----•-----•------•------•------

Gasp* ______, I did it!" marzia said as she cut loose her bounds and walked over to me to cut me loose. "great job marzia" I said and got out of my chair I've been in for like ever. "well marzia lets go" I said and ran through the forest in search of our camp.

~•time skip•~

Pant* pant* gasp* pant* we stood next to a maple tree and caught our breath. the air caressing our lungs and released the pain from lack of I oxygen. I looked around. look we Made it to camp! I shouted. "look. its pewds. and cry" she yelled and ran toward pewdie to give him a hug. what happened to you? I heard pewds ask marzia. cry ran toward me. "oh my god where have you been?" Cry asked in a worried slash angry tone. "oh I just got kidnaped." I said casually walking past him. he stood there for a second then turned around. "you what?! " he yelled. oh, me and marzia just got kidnapped." "by who!?" He asked angrily. "Oh I don't know we didn't see his face." he stood there waiting for me to process what I've Said. "wait. we didn't see him. SHIT we did not see him at all. oh fuck. what if he's walking around here. we won't know. well think there just normal campers. oh and why were we kidnapped anyway? we won't find out unless we knew who he was. WITCH WE DONT! I yelled. Well figure it out dont worry.

A/N-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

CLIFFHANGER! :D well if you have any ideas ANY AT ALL please comment below. :D vote and share while your at it :D

BBBBYYYYYYYAAAAAHHHH :D