I

The light of the sun coming from the window strucked Hyunwoo's face, enough to distract him as he was drowned by his own thoughts.

Hyunwoo has been feeling stressed since this incident, that something enough to be called "a failure" happened to his own company which is the Montrer Corporation. He was too confident about the business stability when it starting to get well known in the business industries as well as around the country. So he decided to put a big amount of cash to their financial budget for their brand promotions. But little did he know, there's a new business, same as his, that sudden popped in the chart stating it gained a lot of public attentions. So he didn't manage to have a very well insight about the possible outcome causing their receivable collections got drop. He became too unfocused to the consequence and cash flow generation. Well at least now he know that navigating a business these days is extra tricky thinking he just started it only 3 years ago.

He sighed as he leaned onto the backrest of his swivel chair and ran a hand through his dark hair before giving a massage to his temple. He's been reviewing some proposals did by his staffs for this project they're currently working on. It's just a simple advertisement for their additional garment brand.

He then noticed something is missing from the proposals just right at the moment when Minhyuk, his one trusted personnel, assistant and at the same time his closest friend, came into his office.

"Yow, it almost lunch. Get your ass up there so we could have some italian cuisine outside" Minhyuk said with his usual friend-tone to Hyunwoo.

"I have to finish this first. You can eat by yourself for now." Hyunwoo answered without glancing up to Minhyuk.

"Oh. Okay." Minhyuk frowned before taking a step toward the door but stop when Hyunwoo  spoke.

"By the way, could I ask for the list of some photographers we can have work with?" Hyunwoo asked as he continued reading the proposal papers.

"Why? Are we going to have another photoshoot?"

"Yes. It's a must. You could send the list to me right after you eat your lunch." Hyunwoo then shooed Minhyuk with his hand causing Minhyuk to frown more.

"Owkay owkay Mr. Handsome bear" Minhyuk said as he give him Hyunwoo a poker face before leaving.

*******

"Mr. Lee Hongki, Mr. Kwon Jiyong, Mr. Lee Minwoo.." As Minhyuk read the names in the paper one by one instead of giving it directly to Hyunwoo "Mr. Shin Donggeun, Mr. Kim Myungsoo--"

Hyunwoo cut him as he shook his head upon hearing the names "I know them. They're high paid photographers. I don't think we need one of them just for a small advertisement" Hyunwoo said considering the financial budget for the project.

"So these are all considered mark X Mr. Son?…"

Hyunwoo nodded as he wiped his chin for some left cheese stucked on his face. He just finished eating the food that Minhyuk brought for him when some girl knocked and peeked out from the door. He held a finger signifying the girl to wait for a moment and turned to Minhyuk.

"Found someone who's service doesn't ask for a high charging fee but is already a professional in the field and must know how to take good quality pictures. I need her or him asap." Hyunwoo instructed Minhyuk. He just becoming too strict when it comes to budget.

"Aah. Another work to do! I haven't finish the load of papers you gave me yesterday."

"Then do it now. Don't make a long queue Mr. Complaint. We have to rush."

"Aye aye captain Korea!" Minhyuk said with a salute and walked to the door.

"Oh wait, give these approved papers to the advertising department. Thanks"

Minhyuk can't really complain to all the tasks given to him. It's just his way to communicate with Hyunwoo since they were in college and Hyunwoo got used to that as well as the other staffs in the company. It's just their way of reducing some pressure and maintaining the vibes and friendship between them. But on a professional side, Minhyuk still know when to show or not to show his playfulness around Hyunwoo depends on who are with them.

Minhyuk was about to take the elevator when someone poked him from behind. He turned to see a girl in her formal outfit so he guessed she's some staff in the company. He only remembers those who talk to him a lot and he barely familiar with all the staffs working for Hyunwoo.

The girl dropped a hesitant smile before talking to him "I o-overheard t-that you're looking for a p-photographer?"

Minhyuk tilted his head as he was confused how the girl heard it.

"Ah yes"

"Well, it just h-happen that I knew someone who could help you."

Minhyuk widened his eyes a little and smiled at the girl as he sensed his works will be reduced anytime this day.

"Oww. Really? Who?"

"W-well I h-have this friend of mine whose ex-boyfriend is a freelance photographer…and I could say his photos are amazingly beautiful."

By hearing the girl's words, Minhyuk immediately took his phone out from his pocket "Can I get his phone number so I could contact him?"

"A-ah y-yes sure..wait a second" The girl browsed her contact list to look for the specific number. Not a minute later when she showed her phone to Minhyuk letting him copy and save the number.

"So his name is.." Minhyuk tapped the label for contact name as he voiced out the photographer's name by syllable.

"...Yoo.Ki.Hyun"

&