A very short bonus

Kihyun began fantasizing Hyunwoo's nose on his neck. He loves it when the man leans down from behind, feeling the breath over his shoulder up to his neck and earlobe while saying he loves how he smell.

It's one of those days and Kihyun couldn't resist being wild internally when Hyunwoo keep hugging him from behind and do the habit to his neck.

"Please Hyunwoo..stop...you're making me..ahh.." He could no longer hold his moan as Hyunwoo found his sweet spot, running a hand down to hold his dick, and his heart thumped rapidly in his chest.

This excites Hyunwoo more and ran his tongue on his neck.

"Fuck Hyunwoo, I'm cooking!"

Kihyun screamed in the kitchen but it never stop Hyunwoo from giving pleasure and managed to turn the stove off to switch Kihyun's focus only to him.

"Blame your sexy looks. Who permitted you to  wear my shirt and not wearing anything down here?" Hyunwoo lowly said still holding his dick and gently stroking it.

Since Hyunwoo gave Kihyun a duplicate copy of his condo unit key, he frequently coming in his place for past two weeks, and Kihyun's favorite place is the kitchen because of the enough kitchen tools he can use.

"I'm sorry okay? I forgot to bring clothes when I go here last night."

Hyunwoo chuckled at Kihyun's helpless explanations. He reached to Kihyun's tiny waist and forcefully turned him around to see his face.

"Really? But this makes me to want you more. Aren't you afraid?"

"Should I be afraid? To where? To who? To you?"

Hyunwoo gave one final smirk before capturing Kihyun's lips with his and do what he learned from Kihyun, being frantically wild.

He teased Kihyun with some interrupted kisses, alternately licking and biting it and locking their lips again. Kihyun groaned inside at what Hyunwoo is doing, his internal needs was rising up so he hold on to Hyunwoo's neck and pulled him more to deepen their kiss. He just couldn't get enough. Hyunwoo is drowning and feel like hallucinating with their making out session in the kitchen. The shirt is hindering the heat so he forcefully pulling it up from Kihyun, leaving the latter fully naked. It didn't stop their kisses

To Kihyun's surprise, he was carried by Hyunwoo and made him sit on the table.

"Yah..." Kihyun weakly protested.

He looked down to see his man starts trailing kisses to his inner thigh, while his hand hold his dick and rub his thumb on the base.

Kihyun is aware how he got redder and redder  to every Hyunwoo's move and it was the least he could think about. The man left marks on his inner thigh up to his most sensitive part. He felt his longing complied when Hyunwoo taste his full length, spreading his legs more. Kihyun's moan escaped implying he was become weaker, arching his back and gripping Hyunwoo's hair.

"You feel good baby?" Hyunwoo asked, after sucking out, which responded with a soft moan. He smirked at Kihyun's response, became eager to taste him more. He likes it when he hear Kihyun and see how his crotch gets hard.

Kihyun didn't know til when he can support himself as Hyunwoo makes him weaker little by little. He gasped when he felt wet tongue at his hole.

"No.." He looked down, Hyunwoo's hand still holding his erection but then decided to change place. "..Ahh" He caught Hyunwoo's eyes when a middle finger pushed inside him, slowly going deeper in.

Hyunwoo couldn't help it, he licked his own lips from time to time as he was watching Kihyun drowning in sensation.

"You're so beautiful.." He whispered to Kihyun. He entered another finger and he could see him gasped by the slight pain. He was tight, Hyunwoo thought and the throbbing pain from his own boxer needs to feel it, too.

But he knows, there's a limit.

He sucked the dick, still finger fucking him faster and faster, and Kihyun pants could be heard around.

Kihyun struggled to think clear. He reached for Hyunwoo as he was on the verge of cumming. "..ahh..shit..baby...pls.." His hand to Hyunwoo dig hard til he released the hot liquid into Hyunwoo's mouth. Satisfied but guilty, he tried to push Hyunwoo away but his timing wasn't right.

"Im sorry baby..." Kihyun apologized, exhaustion still visible to his face. He cupped Hyunwoo's face to kiss feel his lips once more.

"Sorry for what? You taste so good." Hyunwoo's voice sounds so manly as ever.

"Whatever.." Kihyun palmed Hyunwoo's hard bulge. "You need help here?"

&

Yikes! A very short smut indeed. I want more? hehehe. Thank you for reading!