VIII

Hyunwoo's POV

What is greater than having a flight with a calm day? The air touching my skin is enough to set me me in best mood.

But sunshine can never be beautiful without him under it...

That's what I thought the moment I saw Kihyun. I feel something itchy in my chest. As if there's an instant feeling whenever I saw him. There's an excitement. But why?

He was wearing dark sunglass, repeatedly brushing his hair up with his hand. Sometimes with a lick on his lips.

He was so damn attractive...

"I mean if I was a girl, I think he's attractive.." I shook those thoughts off my mind. I turned around to see if there's anyone who heard me.

Then there's Minhyuk...

"What?"

"What?" I asked back.

"You said if you're a girl, he's attractive. Who? Me?"

"A-ah..No. I mean yes, speaking as your friend, you're attractive but I was reciting a line from a movie I've watched earlier."

"Ahh...okay?" Minhyuk said with a little disbelief on his face then he gave a tap on my back as he smiles big like what a dog does. " Also,thank you for admiting I'm attractive. That's why many girls had fallen for me. And I bet Hyuna would fall for me too." He wore his blue sunglass after saying that.

I shook my head in disbelief.

"For how many minutes we should all stand here?" Kihyun asked who was now standing in front of me. Oh, please don't be so near pretty man.

"Just a few more minutes, I think."

"-Kay"

I'm still astound to Kihyun's sudden appearance from the airport. I mean, he just agree to be there in the meeting and work for me again. I thought he would reject the invitation since there's something happened to us. On the second thought, I maybe the only one thinking it's a big deal whereas Kihyun got to use in situation like that, waking up from different bed.

"Oww. So here's the people I've been waiting for!"

A lady's voice snapping out us from our scene.

_______

T

hird Person's POV

After receiving a hug from Hyuna, which was most appreciated by Minhyuk, they were lead to a guest room where they started their first conversation. They were served with special tea and strawberry cakes on the table.

"I was so thankful that you accepted my proposal Mr. Son. I never expected you would give your attention to it." Hyuna said. Her red lipstick was the highlight of her flawless face.

"Well, I just think we have to move a little beyond the business area. It's my pleasure to have works with the most beautiful fashion designer in Korea."

Hyuna slightly cover the down part of her face with her hand to lower her laughter of appreciation that resulted to Kihyun's uneasiness.

For Kihyun, Hyuna was so really gorgeous from the first time he laid his eyes on her. With that black curly hair falling along her glittery dress, fitted to an elegant-like pictures concept. He was captivated to her smiles.

"Thank you for that Mr. Son. I can't question why most women say you're their ideal man. You can include me to those women."

Hyunwoo and Hyuna shared their laughters to each other.