XII

"I bet you're having your day off today

"I bet you're having your day off today. You have a lot of time to stroll, huh?" Kihyun muttered, licking some left cheese from the fries he'd take out from the resto. Since Hyunwoo know more restaurant than thim, he let him decide for it. He's too lazy to think about it, too because he always rather cook his dinner at his house.

"How did you know? Oh well, I deserve a break at least a day."

Kihyun was surprised, "Really? Is your day off today?"

"Actually I have no day off. Work is my life. I just got it when I feel just like today."

"Your life is boring."

"Yeah, until I met you." Hyunwoo uttered as he maneuvered his car. The man from his side had to suppress a reaction again because of his words. Kihyun got affected everytime Hyunwoo threw words like that.

"We're near to your house. Stop eating, you already ate a lot of it. Isn't it bad?"

"Whatever Hyunwoo. I can enjoy every food and you just can't stop me okay? I know what I eat."

"Okay pretty man, I'll stop." Hyunwoo gave up, zipping his mouth.

"Oh shit. You must stop!" Kihyun suddenly blurted out.

"I already said it. I'll stop."

"No! I mean literally! Stop the car. Now."

Hyunwoo confusedly pressed his foot to break. "Why? We're not yet at your house. Are you---"

"Ssshhh--" Kihyun stop him from talking and observe something outside. "I think we should not head to my house for now. Wanna stroll to elsewhere?"

"You're making me confused. And what are you looking outside?"

"It's my ex-girlfiend and I'm kinda sure she's goin to my house for pete sake!"

Hyunwoo got lightened and turned to see some girls outside. "Really? And why she's heading to your house?"

"Of course, to have sex with me! That's what your ex do if she can't find anything to do and then think about you."

"I didn't think of my exes like that."

"Whatever. Turned the car to somewhere else now. This girl will give me nightmare if not."

"Hahaha okay pretty man. I gotcha." Hyunwoo started the car again and turned the wheel to have a u-turn.

"Stop calling me pretty man, will you?" Kihyun requested, biting some fries again.

"Sorry, but I won't. Pretty man can I have a kiss?"

"Don't be so flirty. It's not suitable for you." The vibes along them started getting comfy and natural.

The two came to Hyunwoo's house instead. Surprisingly, Kihyun chose to sleep here cause he feel not going back to his house for now. Hyunwoo understood it then so he prepared some clothes for Kihyun. The latter had to wash his body to remove sweaty smells, he is just being himself, being neat and clean. A while ago, Kihyun even arranged their shoes before stepping in the house, one of small things that Hyunwoo couldn't do whenever he got home from the office. He have a housekeeper to do it, that's why he didn't pay much attention to his house cleanliness.