Your First Argument

Jin

It had been a week since your date fail, and today was not the day.

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" Jin asks out of curiosity.

"I'm fine." You reply back with a stern tone, attempting to continue on with the work Nina had provided you with earlier. Jin remained silent for a while, before asking,

"Did you want a break? I can give you a break-"

"I said I'm fine!" You reply back angrily. You were in a 'mood'. This wasn't because you were on your period because you weren't, you had seen a file you wish you never laid eyes on.

"Did I do something wrong?" Jin cocked an eyebrow, yet he remained rather calm.

"Who is this?" You hold up the photograph from the file that was named 'Ling Xiaoyu'. He looks up, both of his eyebrows had lifted.

"Xiao, she is a friend of mine. Nothing more."

"Why does it say she likes you?" You began to feel jealousy.

"She may like me, she may not in the way you think, but I only have eyes for the one woman sitting in front of me." You felt confronted, blushing a shade of red.

"How about we go for drink together?" You nod, still feeling somewhat confronted.

Hwoarang

As Hwoarang still had to recover from broken ribs, he wasn't allowed to train with you and Baek.

"You're getting stronger, I must admit you're probably better than Hwoarang." Baek gives you a chuckle, you give him a smile in return before bowing. Baek leaves, and Hwoarang saunters towards you.

"Better than me? I don't think so." You could see Hwoarang was joking, but you could still sense his wrath.

"Are you afraid that I'm better than you?" You give him a wink, but it was the wrong choice. The Hot-Head stood in his stance.

"I'll prove you wrong." Hwoarang swung a kick at you, fortunately you dodged with the right timing.

"Hwoarang!" He kicked again, this time he had hit you in the stomach.

"Come on!"

"I'm not going to fight you! You need to rest!" You hold your stomach, wincing from the strike of pain.

"Why not?" His eyebrows furrowed, he was getting really angry.

"Hwoarang, I said no!" you yell, standing right up against Hwoarang, although he was taller than you.

"I'm not afraid to get back into things!"

"You need to rest!"

"I'm fine! Let me fight you!"

"No!"

"Fine!" He storms off, you roll your eyes. You weren't upset, but you were disappointed. You took your time getting dressed into your short flowy dress with magnolia flowers as printed patterns. You wait until you get outside to put on your hat, to see Hworang covering his face.

"Hey now, don't be like this." You adjust your hands onto his. He removes them from his face, staring into your eyes.

"I just want to fight again is all." You give him a calming smile.

"Things take time, you just have to wait." You take his hand, he was shocked with the fact you took his hand, but then he grinned walking along side you home. It was a relief for the both of you, you were glad the argument was over.