Special Imagine! Blood Vengeance

Jin
After your breakup, you didn't hear any good news; all it was about war and hatred. All you tend to hear is the bad news about The Mishima Corporation and the G Corporation. You haven't been into work for a couple of days due to Jin's decision, today you had decided to leave your job and head back up to your office. Pulling out a cardboard box, you start packing the main things for several minutes before noticing a figure by the door.

"I'm leaving okay? You don't have to worry. I'll be gone like you wanted." You grunt, hearing Nina's sigh caused you to look up.

"Oh Nina... I didn't realise it was you."

"It's a real shame that you're leaving, I thought maybe you could stop Kazuya and Jin from fighting."

"Me? But what's so special about me? Nothing." You continue to pack your stuff, but Nina grabs your wrist.

"Please (Y/N), I beg you. Give the man another chance. Talk some sense into him."

"Nina I can't..." You suspire in deep sadness, "I don't want to get hurt. Not with him starting this war. I would have supported him, but all he wants is vengeance."

"So then, get your own vengeance. Do you love Jin Kazama?" Your eyes widen. The question making your heart race, sweat rolling down your face.

"Yes, of course I do. But he doesn't love me."

"Did he say those words to you? Go up there and confront him." A sudden urge had overcome you. Furrowing your brows, you decided to do as Nina asked, as if they were orders you had to take from her. You head for the elevator; straight to the top. As the ting alerted you that you were on the top level, you stalk towards the man. Jin looks behind him before turning his body to you. Both of your hands instantly grip his collar pulling him close only to pucker his lips against yours; eyes closed. You feel his arms pull you in grasping onto your back. You break off this kiss, Jin looks down at you in confusion, yet in awe.

"No matter what you tell me, I will never leave your side. No matter what you do, or say. I won't go. I can't. Not without you. Jin Kazama you can't make me go anywhere, whether you started a war or not, I refused to leave. I will fight by your side." You stand your ground; Jin's eyes wonder why you're speaking this way.

"I will fight by you." You speak out again.

"(Y/N), I know what I said was harsh. I know it wasn't right to even speak them. Deep inside doesn't want you to go, I only said those words to make sure you would be safe from harm."

"Then protect me. Let me be safe by your arms, by you." A tear creeps out from your eye, Jin's arms wrap around you tighter, knowing he would keep his word.

Shin

School had started up again. Things were beginning to become weird. Shin's left arm was always wrapped in bandage, and you never knew why. Since school started, Shin had lunged off the roof twice. You became scared of what was to happen in the future. It's exactly like our first date when he fell from the fairest wheel... You thought.

***

For the next few days, you noticed Shin wasn't at school. You assumed he was sick or something. Xiaoyu and Alisa were absent or either too busy to talk to. Your best friend had moved back to Mishima Polytechnic without telling you until school started up again; you were alone. The loneliness seemed to consume you very fast; everyday you would check Shin's social medias to see that he was still in a relationship with you. It wasn't until today when you heard a knock on the door you thought your life would get better with Shin coming for a surprise visit; you were wrong.

"Xiaoyu? Alisa? What are you two doing here? I haven't seen you both in ages!" Alisa looked down with an unusual sad expression, Xiaoyu almost in tears.

"We came to tell you... Shin Kamiya is dead." Those words had you shaky, eyes wider than ever; watering like a fountain. Alisa grabs your hand, you don't know if you could handle this pain.

"Who did this?" You shout, both girls come inside; Xiaoyu closing the door behind her.

"Who did this to him?"

"Heihachi Mishima..." Xiaoyu's eyes water too, Alisa grabs her hand as well.

"I-I can't believe this has happened!" You fall to the floor in despair, not wanting to know or to feel this pain.

***

One Week Later

Shin's Funeral was the hardest thing you had ever attended. You never got to say goodbye; to see his smile or see him laugh. To feel his touch or to hear his voice... This had broken you, but you knew you had to keep strong. You knew you had one thing in mind – To Kill Heihachi Mishima.

A/N: I decided to do this special because I wanted to write another Jin piece - to show as you, would not leave him. 
Also, on a tough and sad note, I decided to get rid of Shin from the story, and replace him with Claudio as I want to stick with the Tekken Story. I am sorry to those who may be Shin fans, please forgive me!

RIPShin Kamiya