When he turns you on // Mild NSFW

Jin

You were sitting in your room, since it's been a few weeks after the tournament, yourself and Jin were on the down low, hiding out away from Kazuya until he could figure out what he needed to do. You were on your bed as Jin opened the door to face you. He gave you a smirk, you just stared as he ambled towards you before crawling onto the bed.

"Hey."

"Hi." You replied, Jin glanced at you before tracing his lips against your neck. He cups your left hip as you wrap your arms around his upper back. You felt the arousing sensation inside of you as the wetness from his tongue glides against your neck as he sucks with gentle kisses.

"J-Jin..." You whisper his name. he pauses what he is doing, stroking the piece of hair out of your face.

"You don't want me to stop do you?" You shook your head as he dragged your body as he continued to be on top, his lips track up to your lips. You were ready for this, you wanted this for a very long time.

Hwoarang

Hwoarang had to wear an eyepatch, you could tell Hwoarang wasn't completely self-conscious, but also that he was. He was standing in the bathroom facing the mirror. He looked into his eyes, particularly staring at his right eye. You stare and see him lean his hands against the counter as he looks down. You saunter to behind him before kissing his shoulder.

"Are you okay baby?" You speak in a soft tone. He turns to face you, seeing the discolouration in his eye.

"I'll be okay knowing you're here with me." You pull him towards you biting softly on the edge of his lips as your tongue enters, swirling with his. He lifts your body up, your legs wrapped around his lower back as Hwoarang sets your body on the counter against the mirror. He unbuttons your bed wear top before placing his lips against your chest. Hwoarang continued with light kisses as you bit your lip. He went back up to your neck as he gently fondled your breasts. Hwoarang strangled his arms around your small body, sauntering towards the bed.

"I think you need to take off the rest." Hwoarang whispered in your ear.

Steve

You had just finished watching a Rom-Com with Steve, it was a pretty decent film, but can't top your favourite which was Love Rosie.
"I'm glad we finally got to spend some quality time together."

"Yeah, I agree." Steve leans in to whisper in your ear, you tilt your head in order to hear better.

"I think that you are the sexiest girl in the world..." You begin to blush to an extreme red, "I've been wanting someone special in my life, and I think I've found her. Since the night I met you I have been wanting to take you out of those clothes..." You still were trying to wrap around your head that you were dating the famous boxer, and now knowing he wants you, you can't help but feel a burst of sexual tension. You basically jump into his lap, sharing kisses in between breaths, you begin to take off his pants.

"Guess whispers are my charm." Steve smirked before holding the side of your cheek, bringing you back in for more kisses.

Lars

The war still continued between Jin and Kazuya, but that did not stop you from calling Lars every single day.

"(Y/N), I'm glad you called. I've been wanting to speak to you all day."

"Oh really?" You were sat on the couch, biting your lips and twirling your hair.

"I've finally got some time alone."

"That's good, how's it all going?"

"We can talk about that later, what I want to know, is what are you wearing?" You giggle, but you answer.