MEETING TIME

EMIKOS POV ~~🎀🎀🍭🍬

EMIKOS POV ~~🎀🎀🍭🍬

When all of a sudden "Oi, shut up your being to loud!" came from the supposedly "dead" guy. "W-what!" yui stood up looking scared.
"B-but you didnt have a pulse
a-and you werent breathing!." yui looked so both relieved and scared at the same time. Me on the other hand was observing this guy he had red hair and really beautiful green eyes. I was finally taken from my thought when i heard chuckling. I blinked and looked at the red head and smiled a little. I only now noticed he was looking at me and not yui at the moment. Just as he was about to say something we heard someone clear their throat.
"*ahem* what is the meaning of this ayato and who are you two women may i ask" he had emotion less face and was wearing a suit which you could tell straight away he may be a buzz kill but oh well i could probably fix it with a little bit of sweets. "What are you talking about i dont know anything about pancake and sweets here."
Yui looked at the guy whos name i guess is ayato and what he said made me almost burst of laughter  instead i simple coughed looking in another direction. "Wait sweets do you mean me?" he chuckled and said "No i mean your flat as a pancake whilst the other girl looks innocent" she gasped and ran to the guy with glasses. I turned to look at ayato i think hmm? I'll come with my own nickname but for now i have to pay attention. I looked at yui as she ran towards the Sebastian #2. "HELP ME PLEASE my father sent m-" Sebastian #2 stopped before she could go any farther. "Heres isn't the place to talk please follow me" he said as he pushed his glasses up. He simply turned and started to walk down the hall, yui turned and looked at ayato then me and turned and ran to Sebastian #2. I turned to look at the red head who simply smirked at me. "Your scent is different then that mortal then he disappeared. I felt something behind me i i lifted my right leg and hit what was ever behind me."ouch" i heard something hiss i turned around and saw ayato on his knees, i laughed,he looked up to me "i only just got here and got you to bow down to me." He smirked then we heard Sebastian #2 call out to us"Will you two please hurry we have important things to talk about." i shivered his voice sounded so cold. Ayato scowled down to the ground. "Chin up buttercup" "huh" he looked and i grabbed a lollipop from my pocket and shoved it in his mouth.

He looked shocked then i put one in my mouth and smiled at him "you might wanna hurry dont wanna make Sebastian #2 mad, byeeeee" and ran down the hall to find the otheir to in alittle office

----AYATOS POV---🏀🏀

Hmm she's  diffrent, i took the lollipop out of my mouth and smiled abit. "She will be mine" i muttered to myself before going to meet the rest of my siblings or rather my step brothers.

Author's Note-
Im so sorry for updating this again i tried to post it but i wouldn't upload right, thanks to those who read my story and vote 😍. what should happen next chapter? just wanna know what you think.😊😊😊