BLUE EYES

~~~EMIKOS POV~~~🎀

I walked into what looked like an office. I saw yui sitting on a couch while Sebastian #2 was sitting behind a desk. Something walked past me grabbing my wrist and pulling me. I looked up to see Ayato pulling me to the couch seat closest to where he was sitting.Sebastian #2 looked at us as ayato and i sat down. Yui looked at me and glared alittle you just had to look very closely. Sebastian #2 cleared his throat "as i was saying why are you two ladys here?". Yui opened her mouth to speak but some guy that looked like kinda like ayato came up from behind and liked her cheek,she made a kinda yelp sound. I giggled alittle when i felt something lick my cheek. Ayato stood up and yelled at the person who licked my cheek "Oi!! Get away from sweets shes Yours trulys!"

The look alike Ayato smirked at Ayato and disappeared only to be behind me. "Eh but Ayato you have to share, right kanato?". Kanato? Turned around to see an adorable purple haired guy the same height as me. HE IS SO KAWAII!!

I looked at the purple haired person and tackled him to the ground in a hug

I looked at the purple haired person and tackled him to the ground in a hug."SO KAWAII" i said with a blush. Everyone turned and look at us. I stand up helping the one i tackled stand up to. I blush and look down in embarrassment, "sorry". I looked up to see the four guys in the room looking at me with a small blush. Sebastian#2 sighed while his face slowly went back to its pale color as did the others."Kanato please go get the other two." 'kanato' looked at Sebastian #2 two with a glare "Why should i?" "kanato if you do not get the others you will get no sweets for a month.". I looked at Sebastian #2 with wide eyes
"Who could do such a horrible thing?!" kanato huffed and disappeared but returned a minute later with a guy. "Where is shu kanato?". I heared i deep voice across the room "Im right  here" i looked in the direction and saw a blond "woah he's really cute but then again so are the others." he was laying down and then he opened his eyes "wow their so pretty" he looked at me and smirked alittle, i looked down with a blush starting to appear.

~~~~SHU POV~~~~😴😴🎧🎻

~~~~SHU POV~~~~😴😴🎧🎻

"Wow their so pretty"  i looked at the cute/gorgeous girl and smirked alittle,she looked down and a red hue covered he face.
"Cute" Reiji cleared his throat while glaring at me " Shall we discuss this matter now that everyone is here."