Chapter-2

{A/N: PLEASE PLAY THE SONG WHILE READING THIS! IT WILL MAKE SENSE!}

We kept each other company, it was great. My intention wasn't to find love, but I found it anyways. I'm glad. We would flirt a bit but I didn't think much of it.

He helped me when I was going through a break up, and loss. He has experienced me at my worst, so I'm gonna give him my best.

There were quite a few times when we were just friends and we were on a Skype call where we were both silent, and I wanted to whisper "I love you" just to see what he would say. But I didn't even know that I was in love with him, he kept getting brought up in my mind some how. I didn't know why.

I would play music to drown out the silence between us and sometimes I would purposely play songs about love, and sing them but add words to them so he wouldn't get suspicious. But he already knew about my feelings, I'll get to that in a later chapter though.

I fell in love with him before I even realized I did. I have had three long distance relationships but they weren't like this one. I can feel his love, as weird as that sounds. I talked to my friends about him, they told me not to get involved with another one but I didn't listen. They didn't know how I was feeling. They didn't know I was really in love.

I always waited for him after school, it's a two hour time difference. I'm ahead. He would usually message me around 6-6:30 I'm gonna be totally honest and say it was always a long wait for me. I would try to distract my self with homework, youtube, netflix or anything. None of it really worked but I tried anyways. The wait is worth it though, he's worth it. (I don't want to sound stupid and cheesy but it's true.)

------------------
A/N: Hey guys! I made an instagram to help people in a long distance relationship like myself. it's @1426milesaway

I was writing this while waiting for him to wake up and he's still sleeping 😂 anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. I really try my hardest to write these. Thank you!! Until next time !
~ Paige