Chapter 24

- Wait I just realized something!

- Ha, what?

- We have the same dream for the future!

- Ha, what? You want to be a doctor? No way!

-Yes. I want to work at the hospital and help people out. Since I always helped people not just when they were hurt, but also when they had mental problems, I guess I developed this obsession with helping people.

- I want to save lives like my mom does. But one point of my life really made my decision even stronger. You see I was young, but knew a lot about medical help because of my mom and one day I was playing basketball with my friend from the neighborhood. I am not so sure how did he fall and to be honest he was very clumsy. So he fell and scraped his knee pretty deep. So as a good little doctor I brought the first aid kit and helped him out. My mom was so proud of me that she couldn't stop telling people how good of a doctor her son will be. But more important was that I was proud of myself. I felt good when I helped him. My father left us a few years later. He left us for another person who had more money and more time for him. The reason why my mother never had time for him, was because she was providing the money for the family and my father is a big egocentric, so when there is not someone who pays him attention during the whole day, he would get cranky and moody. So when he got the chance, he baled, living his son and the first woman he ever ,,loved'' to live without a husband and a father for it's son. But it's good that he left, because when he was here and my mother was at home, they would constantly fighting and he would make my mom feel miserable. I learnt a lot from this experience and I do not want to see anyone else be tortured like that. I'm sorry for babbling about it.

- It's fine. I love to listen to people. And frankly I am happy that you are like this. You are perfect just the way you are. I just can't get over the coincidence of us meeting each other and our dreams colliding.

- It's not coincidence. Don't be silly stuff like that doesn't exist. This kind of thing is called faith. You can look up the sky and see that our names are written there.

- Okay astronomer eat up we have to leave soon.

He chuckled and showed me that I have some whipped cream on my lip. I pointed at the left corner of my lip but he shocked his head. I pointed at the other side, but he shocked his head again. I threw my hands in the air gesturing that I gave up. He chuckled and bent again over the table and wiped it off. It seems like it was above my lip. He didn't sit back. His eyes were scanning my whole face. He didn't know if he should kiss me or not, since the whole Christian thing. I rolled my eyes and pulled his face with my hands closer to mine and kissed him on the lips. When he leaned back to his sit he smiled and put his finger on his nose. I widened my eyes and started to laugh. After a few breath loosing moments I put my finger on my nose. We laughed out another round and finished our meal.

- We should totally do this again.

- Seth Hayden are you asking me out?

- Oh please we both know that this was our first date. So I am asking for a second date.

- Well I don't know. What do you have in mind?

- Movie at my place and then I will walk you back to your house and we can call that a stroll.

- Which movie? Will there be pop corns?

- Your pick and of course, plus covered in peanut butter.

I put my finger again on my nose, because he knew how I like my pop corns.

-Ding, ding, ding we have a winner. Deal! When?

- Guess! Come on Alex I know you know!

- Sunday night after my shift at the hospital!