Chapter 2

The sun is blinding as it shines through the blinds. My legs are sore and my chest hurts. I wish it go away.

I could take away your pain my princess.

That voice! Where is it coming from? Whatever. I turn on my phone and my best friend, Rose, called. I call her back because I'll receive hell from her if I don't.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rose. What's up?"

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT ANSWER YOUR PHONE!?!?! I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!!! EVERYONE HEARD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND YOU GO MIA! CARE TO EXPLAIN??"

"I turned off my phone. He kept blowing up my phone and I didn't want to hear what he had to say. I wasn't good enough for him and I never will be. It just sucks because I gave him 11 months of my life just for him to throw it away."

"I'm sorry dear. Wade was a jerk and no good for you. You should find someone who will treat you like his princess."

"Yeah. I got to go I have classes in an hour and then I have work until 7. We can get dinner at 8 and talk if you want."

"Okay dear. Tin Man at 8. Love you."

I get up and finally shower. The hot water feels so good on my skin. I wish I could stay here forever, but the water will turn cold and I don't want my skin to get all pruny. I hop out of the shower and look at myself in the mirror. I'm not ugly. My hair is short on top and buzzed on the sides, but it looks good. I'm not tan, but I'm not Casper either. My eyes are blue-ish green. They're kinda pretty I guess. The longer I stare at my reflection the more I start to hate myself. Why? Why was I not enough? Why didn't he love me? Will anyone love me?

I will love you princess. You'll be enough for me.

Where is that voice coming from? Oh my god. Am I going crazy? I can't think about this right now. I have physics and RTV to get to. This will be so much fun.