Pizza and Movies

Joe's P.O.V
I arrive at school and notice Lukas is not there realising he has probably slept in I ring him and hope he picks up, I nervously sigh waiting for his angelic voice to shout something as I have woke him from his slumber. When he does pick up I don't give him time to speak and I say "Dude you're late for school, meet me at school when you get here!" Just as I hung up Jake comes up behind me and says "Bro we have the day off because of strike!" Even though I hate Jake I mumble "Okay." and walk over to a wall and sit on it waiting for Lukas oh shit he is going to be pissed off. As the bell rings out for what is supposed to be first lesson Lukas approaches me and asks why I haven't went in because the bell has rang, well here it goes I say "We have the day off due to strike!" He looks pissed and responds with "Fuck dude you could of texted me and then I could have had a lie in." I say "Do you wanna hang out?" He says smiling back to his usual self "Sure." "Where do you wanna go?" I ask, he shrugs so I think in my head where to go and I think of the arcade so I tell him to follow me stepping over broken glass bottles and abandoned needles carefully because I don't want to end up in hospital if the nurse is fit then sure I can grope her boobs and make her moan but we have a day off and I am not risking that.
I notice Lukas staring at me so I stare back and just now notice his gooseberry green eyes and pink lips containing a sexy smirk I bite my lips trying not to get turned on because I am straight and he is my best friend, I grab his shoulder as to tell him we are here and then I notice behind us sitting on a bench Lukas' slutty ex Amy sipping a Latte and taking selfies. I see how nervous he looks so I walk forward and hear her fake voice call out "Lukas why did you break up with me? We were perfect together!" I turn and look at Lukas realising his anxiety is coming in I step forward and say "Why would he wanna be with a whore like you, go pay a fiver to a stranger for sex!" I notice a few people staring disgustingly as she runs off crying and feel guilty but remembered she slept with Jake behind Lukas' back. As we walk down the road I notice Lukas staring again so I lock eyes with him trying to look sexy I look down at his lips and I just want to lean forward and attach my lips to his and make him moan in pleasure. I say trying to distract myself "Do you wanna go back to mine and watch a movie?" He mumbles "Sure." sexily and I bite my lips again I reach my house and walk past my passed out drunken parents and make my way upstairs with Lukas, I put on Scream and order a pizza every time Lukas flinches I let him cuddle into me and as the credits roll I notice he has fell asleep on me. I let him stay covering him with my blanket and as I start to get tired I play with his chocolate coloured hair and kiss him gently on the forehead wishing that I could kiss him on the lips, as I fall asleep thinking about why I am thinking of Lukas like this but shrug it off saying it will go away tomorrow. I wish I realised I was wrong...
Word Count:705
I bet you guys are screaming at me for making them have feelings for each other and then shrugging it off. So here is a spoiler: They will admit their feelings towards each other but will they kiss? This won't happen for awhile so don't wait on it -Jade
Btw the multifandom video will definitely make you cry especially Allison's death in Teen Wolf