Prolouge Part 1

(Y/N) lost her family when she was about 5. Her family on both sides were having a big family reunion. (Y/N) was at her friend Madi's so her parents thought it would be okay for her to stay over there. But while the family reunion was going on, there was a huge robbery going on. There were about 12 people robbing houses, banks, stores, all kinds of places. And the area they were going to meet up in was the area where the reunion was going on. The robbers killed all of (Y/N)'s family, and she didnt even know.

Madi's parents found out what happened. They knew they would have to tell (Y/N) sooner or later. But they waited till she was 9. They wanted to wait till she was older so she could maybe understand more. When they told (Y/N) what happened to her family, she was devastated. She was filled with sadness then anger.

"Why did you wait so long to tell me??" (Y/N) yelled at Madi's parents.

"Sweetie, we wanted to wait till you were older so you could understand better. You were 5 when it happened so you wouldn't have understood." Madi's mother spoke softly.

(Y/N) was so angry. She ran to her and Madi's room and packed stuff up. She waited till night. She was going to run away.

--Time skip to night time--
"Madi...I'm running away" (Y/N) said sadly.

W-what? W-why?" Madi asked while beginning to cry.

"I just...I dont know. I just feel I'm unwanted here."

"Please...don't...I cant lose my best friend..." Madi said as she hugged (Y/N). (Y/N) sighed. "Fine."
----------------------------------------------
As (Y/N) and Madi got older, Madi's parents got both of them phones. (Y/N) discovered bands like Black Veil Brides and Nirvana and developed a liking for these bands and many others.

One time when (Y/N) was listening to music on YouTube, she left it on auto play. She was listening to Fall Away by Twenty One Pilots then when the song ended, it when to a song called Mama by the band My Chemical Romance. (Y/N) listend to the whole song and loved it. She listend to more MCR songs like Sleep, Helena (So Long And Goodnight), I'm Not Okay (I Promise) and so many more. She became obsessed with them.

One day, (Y/N) wondered what the members looked like.

"I wonder if there are any cute members in My Chem" (Y/N) told Madi.

"Why dont cha look 'em up?" Madi asked.

"I think I will!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

What (Y/N) sees when she looks them up:

"Ooh the one with the white hair is pretty cute" Madi says

"Yea he is! And the short one is pretty cute too!" (Y/N) says in an excited tone.

"Eh. I like the white haired one more." Madi says while (Y/N) smiles.

Later that day, (Y/N) got more information about the members.
The white haired man was Gerard Way.
The curly haired man was Ray Toro.
The one that looked like he has no emotions was Mikey Way.
The red head was Bob Bryar.
And the short one, (Y/N)'s favorite, was Frank Iero.

Heeeeey so this part one of the prologue. I know its long, I'm sorry. BUT, I hope you enjoyed it! Hopefully I see you in part two of this prologue!
~Rachel