Chapter 6

~Y/N's Dream~
I open my eyes to be met with darkness. I look around but all I can see is black. "Frank!? Gerard!? Anyone!?" I yelled out but got no reply. I got up and started walking forward. As I was walking I fell into a hole. I fell into even more darkness. I look around then I see my mother. She looked at me with sad eyes. "I've missed you so much baby girl" she says. "M-mama you're alive?" I ask. "No sweetheart I'm not... but we will be together soon... I promise" she says as she disappears.
I stare at where my mother was and begin crying.

~End of Dream~
I wake up to Frank saying my name with a worried tone. "Y/N wake up" I open my eyes to be met with Frank's worried expression. "Y/N why were you crying? Are you alright?" I then start to feel more tears in my eyes. Frank hugs me and tells me its ok. I sit there and just cry into his shoulder. Frank rubs my back and softly sings my favorite song to me.

I began to feel better. I took a couple deep breaths and wiped my tears. "I-I'm ok now Frank. T-thank you." He nods and looks into my eyes.

"Would you like anything to eat or drink hun?" He asks. I shake my head no and he nods. Frank lays on his back and drags me on top of him. I lay my head on his chest as he pets my head. "Why were you crying (Y/N)? What happened in your dream? If you want to tell me..." I began to explain what happened and he just listened.

"I wonder what she meant when she said "we will be together soon... I promise" I ask.

"I don't know..." Frank says in a slightly worried tone.

Frank's pov
When (Y/N) said her mother told her they would be together soon in her dream, I got a little worried. Since her mother was dead, there would be no way they could be together again unless (Y/N) died also... I can't have her die, I haven't gotten to tell her how I feel yet! And I want to marry her and have a family with her, but I can't do that if she's dead! I have to make sure nothing happens to (Y/N), she is my everything and I don't know how I would live knowing she wasn't here...

(Y/N) pov
Frank started to look worried about something.   "Are you ok Frankie? You look worried" he looks at me and the worried expression goes away. "Oh I'm fine" he says quickly and smiles.

"Oh ok" I say and smile back. We then hear a knock at the door. "Guys get ready, we are going out for breakfast" we hear Gerard say from the other side of the door. We both say ok and begin getting ready.

Frank's pov
"I'm gonna go get dressed" (Y/N) says and heads towards the bathroom. I sit there for a second and rethink about the whole death thing. It was just a dream, it probably doesn't mean anything. (Y/N) will be fine. I then get up and get dressed.

(Y/N) walks out. "Ready?" she asked. "Yep" I smile. I was still worried about the dream, but I was going to try and forget it. Maybe us going out to eat will help get it out of my head.

We walk out of the hotel room where Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Bob and the crew were waiting for us. "You guys ready?" Ray asks. We both nod and make our way to the diner down the street.

Was this chapter good? I hope it was. If you have any suggestions for what I should do, please tell me! Thank you all for reading and I will see you in the next chapter!
~Rachel

There are 666 words hehe