Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s pov
I started thinking how stupid that idea was. 'Sneak in?? What the hell are you thinking (Y/N)??? You could go to JAIL!' But I am willing to take that risk. I must meet Frank.

I kept walking around the town. The moon was shining bright tonight. It was absolutely beautiful. I kept thinking about what would happen if my dream really did come true. If me and Frank ACTUALLY fell in love, if he ACTUALLY asked me to marry him, if we ACTUALLY had kids. I know it won't happen. Thats why I have no idea why I'm going to sneak into the My Chem show. I'm so stupid for doing this. But there is still a glint of hope in me that my dream will truly come true and for once in God KNOWS how many years, I will be happy.

I began to feel tired surprisingly, after how long I slept. I found a nice little area with 4 bushes that I decided to sleep in. I laid down and began drifting off.

--Next day--
I woke to a little beam of light shining through the bushes. I grunt as I sit up feeling my stomach grumble. Great. Where the hell am I going to find food? I sigh and begin packing up what little things I have and start heading towards a truck stop that was near by. I was going to get a shower and maybe sneak a bag of chips or something.

I got to the truck stop and walked in. I went over to the showers and turned one on. I began getting undressed but I kept my socks on (so I wouldn't get toe fungus). I hopped in and began washing myself up.

After rinsing off, I stepped out and dried off. I brushed my teeth quickly. I put on some clothes and walked out. I ducked down to make sure no one could see me and grabbed 2 bags of (favorite chips) and a (favorite drink) and shoved them in my bag quickly.

I stood up and the guy at the counter was staring me down. I looked him straight in the eyes and did something really stupid. I started running.

"Hey! Get back here!" He yelled while chasing me.

I ran as fast as I could down the street and I turned a corner and hid in the bushes that were near by. Then I heard footsteps approach the bushes. Crap. I'm done for. I'm going to jail.

"Shit..." I heard him mumble and he began walking back towards the truck stop.

I released a sigh of relief and waited a few more minutes to make sure he was gone. After I was sure, I got up and started heading to where the concert will be held. Just one more day after today then I will sneak in and meet Frank Iero. Or at least try to meet him.

I got half way to the location and started to feel tired. I found an alley way and sat down. I was so worried about getting away from that guy earlier, that I forgot to eat so I pulled out my chips and my (favorite drink) and began eating.

I finished up eating and put the little bit of my drink I had left in my bag. I grabbed out my blanket, wrapped myself up, and laid down. Slumber soon taking over me.

Hi! Sorry it took so long for me to update, I just didnt feel in a writing mood. But now here is the new chapter and I hope you enjoyed!
~Rachel