If They Were Madly In Love With You

Ayoto: "I love you with all my soul," He said. He gripped your wrists rather tightly. "And no one is ever going to take you from me." Ayoto is possessive. He won't even so much as let you around another guy, unless he's there. He's over protective of you, and thinks that you need to be watched around other guys at all times [A/N: Imagine if you were a lesbian lol]

Kanato: "What's a matter?" Kanato asked in a concerning tone. "Don't you wanna be my doll?" He whispered to your face, smiling sightly. "You do, don't you? Such a pretty doll, you'll be." Kanato will be controlling. He will make sure that he gets his way. No. Matter. What. He doesn't care for your opinion or whether you want to do this or that. The only thing that matters is what he wants.

Reiji: "Ow!" You shouted, as Reigi bit you. Even though it hurt, you slashed him with a knife that you had hid and practically jumped away from him. He gently wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and licked it. "So, you want to play it that way?" He asked. His eyes pierced you with a suddenly darkness. Now, Reigi here will like it hurt you, because he likes pain. He is a sadistic person.

Shuu: "S-Shuu?!" You shouted in surprise, as he shoved you against the wall. He stared into your eyes, and grabbed both of your hands. As he was getting closer to your face, he suddenly whispered; "Interesting," and bent down to kiss you roughly. Now, we all know Shuu. He's rarely interested with anything, but you've seem to have caught his eye. He'll be rough with you, but slightly caring. But don't be surprised if he just suddenly gets up and leave. It's kinda his thing.

Saburu: "I'm saying that I love you!" Saburu shouted, slamming his fist into the wall. Then, he walked up to you, suddenly more calm. "Do you love me too?" He asked, seriousness clear in his tone. Saburu will be a mood switcher. One minute, he'll be calm. The next, everything will be thrown and he'll start yelling. He loves you, and would never hurt you. Saburu just has anger issues and is bipolar.

Laito: "I love you~" Laito said, as he softly stroke your face. He suddenly smirked and tilted your neck. Biting into it, he let his hands travel your body. Laito here, is more of a "touchy-feely" person. To him, this is a game. But he wants you to know, you're taken seriously. He's just a perv.

~Lena