When They Confess To You, But You Don't Like Them Back | + Mukami Brothers

Ayato: He will be confident, and will not take no for an answer. Ayato will get what he wants, whether pancake wants or likes it.

Kanato: Kanato will be pushy, but not forceful. He understands if you don't return feelings. Though, every few days he'll ask you. He's hopeful.

Laito: Laito will try forcing himself onto you. At first, he won't take no for an answer, but then after a bit, he will. Laito understands that just sometimes, it's not meant to be.

Shuu: Shuu will simply confess his feelings to you. After the rejection, he'll be upset, but nothing but a plain expression will be on his face. Shuu doesn't really care, and isn't as easily hurt. So, the rejection only effects him a little bit.

Reiji: Reiji will be straight forward. He'll be understanding, but angry at himself for having such feelings. He'll come to an understanding that you won't ever like him.

Subaru: Subaru will be a bit shy and nervous. After you reject him, he'll say okay, and go and punch a wall. 

Ruki: Ruki will be furious, but calm on the outside. He understands that you don't like him, and doesn't ever bother you with the subject again.

Kou: Kou will not only confess, but give you a rose too. You'll reject both, and he'll become furious. He'll beat himself up for ever thinking you could ever return his feelings.

Yuma: Yuma will be super understanding about it, but will avoid you for days. He'll be angry and upset, but won't show it.

Azusa: Azusa will not be affected in the slightest by your rejection, because he expected it. He'll distance himself from everyone for a day or two after.

---

Hi there! It's been awhile since I updated, but It's here. Vote if you enjoyed, and I'll be sure to update a lot sooner!

Words: 285 + A/N = 321

Date Created & Published: 8/1/17

-Lena