2

Next day, 7:30 a.m

Maxie aka Max

The girls and I walked to school passing the blunt back and forth

The girls and I walked to school passing the blunt back and forth. This was our routine. We smoked before school and we smoked after. We weren't like the dumbasses who smoked in the bathrooms, that's childish.

"Max you still want to fight Rhonda?" Red asked me. Red was all about violence that's why she had a probation officer now. Last summer she went to the juvenile detention center for a month breaking into a girl's house to fight her.

"Yeah but I can't fight on school grounds no more remember? Imma get expelled." I glanced over at key who was passing me the last of the blunt.

Key was the quiet one. I guess you could say she was the leader since she had a good head on her shoulders. Key could get us out of any situation, it didn't matter what it was. When it came to business she was so serious. That's what I loved about her, she kept us on track without getting on to us or nagging.

Then there was Gwup, we called her that because she made all the money. Of course we made our own but her, we couldn't hit licks with out her. She's the one who sets everything up, and she wasn't selfish with her money either. Since we were all friends we broke bread together.

And me? Well I'm just the regular one, I was a tomboy. I loved to play dirty, I was the girl who was 'one of the boys' and wasn't getting fucked or sucking any of their dicks. Niggas knew not to mess with me, and I knew that spoke a lot of words since I was a girl.

We walked into school just in time for the bell to ring for 1st period. We all had the same first period which was math. I was horrible in this but since Key was in here with us we all passed.

I took my seat watching everyone else come in.

"Okay you guys, you all know we have finals today right? So let's get this show on the road!" Our gay ass teacher Mr.Stokes exclaimed. I rolled my eyes already irritated with his over dramatic ass.

He passed out the tests and as soon as I got mine I didn't know what the hell to do.

Damn Maxie, you shouldn't have fell asleep the last couple of classes maybe you would know this shit.

Most of the time I mentally talk to myself. It's helps most of the time. I looked through the packet answering the questions I knew how to work out.

My head snatched into the direction that was calling my name. Which was Key passing me her paper. I hurried and copied passing it to Red.

I turned mine in first. The last time we had a test Gwup turned her's in first. Once all the tests were taken up, we could do whatever so Red decided on explaining a lick we were thinking about hitting tonight.