4

a week later, 6:41 a.m

It was Key's birthday and there wasn't no better way to spend it while she laid up under Angel sick. She had been feeling sick the past couple of days but Jin gave her some medicine making her feel a tad bit better. So Key suspected it was just a virus.

"You okay?" Angel asked sleepily feeling her hot forehead. She nodded drifting off back to sleep.

"Hey my dad called me in for a moment I'll be back soon. The nissan is parked outside." He kissed her cheek putting the keys on the night stand.

She laid there for a minute before looking at the digital clock beside her. It was 1:00 in the afternoon. She sighed getting up feeling slightly sick and decided to go brush her teeth and look for her some medicine at CVS.

All the girls had their license which was good but they had no car. This nissian that Angel had was for her. He already had it so he just let her ride in it and take it whenever she wanted.

She grabbed a shopping basket not going to pick up much. Heading straight to the medicine she looked at almost everything until finding something for an upset stomach. Then exciting out the isle passing up the pregnancy tests. She didn't think she was but she came back and got one just to test it out.

Once she was back at Angel's she ran up to the bathroom and closed and locked the door. She peed on the stick and sat it on the counter then read the box saying it took 20 minutes for the results to come in.

So she exited the bathroom and took some of the medicine and laid down. She was drifting back off into her sleep since the medicine was making her drowsy.

"Queen." Angel nudged her arm.

"Queen." He said a little louder. She groaned rubbing her eyes. When she opened them she almost had ten million heart attacks.

Angel was holding the pregnancy test.

"When was you going to tell me?" He said. She didn't know why he was making a big deal over her taking it. She knew it wasn't positive.

"That I took a pregnancy test? It shouldn't matter." She said getting up out his bed.

"But this bitch positive." He said turning it around so she could see the two lines on it.

"What? How?! You always wear a condom Angel how?" Tears formed in her eyes as she sat back on the bed.

"Damn. I didn't the last time." He said covering his face.

"Angel! I asked you if you had a condom on and you said yes! You lied! How could you." Hot tears poured down her face as her body shook.

"I just turned 17 Angel. I'm pregnant? You got me pregnant. I don't want no baby right now! You're 18, we not ready. We not even together! You still trapping, that's not good." Her head was spinning.

"Come on Key please don't cry. Don't stress yourself out. I got this, I love you. I'm not going no where I promise. I can get it together for you, for the baby, for us." He said trying to make this better.

"No you don't get it. I don't want a child right now." She sniffled wiping her sweaty palms on her pants.

"So what you saying? You want to abort my child?" He asked calmly. Queen nodded.