House of Cards

Ignoring some of those absurd stats, some of these were honestly useful. Seduction, I never planned to use even if I were held at gunpoint. Even if it weren't locked I never ever planned to use it. Charisma, however, sounds very useful.

After I'd gotten out of the bath, requested more tea and dressed myself, I sat on the edge bed.

Taking a deep breath I steeled my nerves and opened my status again. Although I already saw it, my physical strength is really weak isn't it? Well I'm still a four year old with no training so it's understandable but... things lke intelligence and mentality are probably influenced by my mental age, huh? Is this amount of luck normal? Who should I compare it to? The amount of mana was definitely off the charts.

I thought about selecting strength and... a small dialogue box popped up over the menu.

STRENGTH: Physical strength
and endurance/durability of
the object/person.
Influences Health value.

'So that's why my health value was so low.' Maybe I did need to start seriously training my body.

I continued selecting the skills and inspecting them, starting with the passive skills.

Blessings of The Love Goddess (SS): Raises luck by 50. Increases beauty, artistry and inexplicably enchants those around you.

"..." It figures.

Charm (SS): Makes you appear very attractive to all sexes. Makes it impossible to ever appear unsightly in front of others. Increases the chances of being picked randomly.

"..." Continuing.

Ethereal Glow (S): Hair, skin and nails always shine slightly with an unearthly light. Prevents all status effects caused by dark magic.

Somewhat useful, but... I began to wonder what other people saw when they looked at me...

Charisma (SS): Increases the chances of gathering, keeping and convincing followers.

Now we're cooking. This could be very useful to me right that instant. What I needed most was strong support and help to make up for the physical strength I currently lacked.

Muse (A): Instantly master any instrument, dance and/or art.

Okay, that wasn't so bad. I could probably find some use for that later on. Aphrodite mentioned something about giving me blessings in music and dancing in the past life as well, so this was probably another carry over.

Indifference (A): Makes you immune to flinching during spell casting and prevents status effects "Fear", "Infatuation" and "Intimidation".

Very useful. Though I was starting to think that some of these skills were directly related to my personality and actions.

Leadership (A): Enables you to stay calm, assurring and quick witted in difficult situations. Increases the chance of others following you unconsciously.

Merchant (SS): Decreases the chance of getting conned or disadvantaged during all transactions.

These were very useful as well. I moved on to the active skills. They were few, only four. It was probably because I hadn't really done much to learn any new ones. In my memory there were other things I knew how to do and I don't think that I'd suddenly be unable to do them just because it didn't appear on the menu... I needed to experiment more.