The Plans For Verne Fief

It turns out that my little sister was my daughter all along.

...

Eugh~ As expected, just saying it makes me feel weird.

Putting the weirdness of our family situation aside..... What the hell are these abilities?!

There's that dubious skill, «Seduction» that lets me know that Aphrodite is behind Aki's– or Ronnie's, reincarnation!

Ugh... The return of my anger induced headache is near.

There's the addition of another questionable passive skill:

«Blessings of the War God(SS
Increases the Speed of growth for all physical stats.

I suppose that could only be good for her when it comes up to protecting herself, but........ This "War God"... It couldn't be who I think it is right? That muscly, trouble seeking, delinquent onii-san on Olympus... We didn't piss off another major god right?

My small hope was drop kicked into next year by the other two unfamiliar skills:

«Bloodlust(E)»
Increase attack strength by 5% after every attack sustained when health falls below 50%.

«Endure(B)»
Prevents any attack sustained from an enemy up to 20 levels higher depleting more than 25% of Hp at a time.

'These only apply to when she's getting beaten up!!!!!' I shrieked internally.

This was definitely the work of Aphrodite's delinquent boyfriend who loves to pick fights! I don't need an Oracle to tell me that a lot of fights will probably thrown her way along with these... "blessings". I almost instantaneously decided that Ronnie absolutely must learn to fight immediately!

The person in question raised a despaired shout of "Eh?!" at this declaration, but I ignored it in favor of adjusting all my plans to not only avoid getting myself in trouble with my cursed face, but also keep my daughter from getting killed in some fight.

Sigh.

Yet another item to the long list of things to get done, along with finding a suitable tutor and reading materials to finally get a move on with my magic training now that there's no middle man between me and the household funds.

I'd already dispatched some people to search through father's old connections for a teacher.

In the mean time, it was about time I took a look around my fief (yes mine fufufu) and inspect the extent of the damage that Verne inflicted on it. I received word from someone I sent out earlier that the section of the fief that was previously the Onyx Barony had seen hard years since Verne's rule, but it was still infinitely better than the original Verne lands. I planned to see it for myself. I needed to see exactly what needs to be fixed and what just needed a little prodding.

I wasn't going as myself, though. Lord knows what would happen if I was just walking around with this cur– blessing on my appearance. I already attract annoying people like flies, and I still can't fight yet. I can't walk around surrounded by bodyguards either. That would just be broadcasting the fact that I'm a noble, and given how the people in this fief were treated previously, they might withdraw and ruin my chance to get a true, unobscured view into their lives and areas that need improvement.