Love Isn't Easy (Danny Jones Fanfic)

Hi, my name is Charlotte Judd and yes, I'm Harry Judd's sister. I have the same browny colour hair as Harry and I have blue eyes aswell. I am 5ft 6 and Harry is 6ft so he is taller than me. We have the same birthday, unfortunatly, which is on the 23rd of December but Im 25 and hes 28.

People say I am pretty and have a nice body but I hate it. Me and Harry have the same facial feautres but our bodys are compleatly different, other than the face I'm a girl and hes a boy. I am fat. Im not massive but I'm no where near skinny. Like I said, people say I'm skinny, Harry says it, even the bad aays it but I will never beleive it and since I was around 10 Ive neer been able to take compliments good.

Also I self-harm. I do it on my hips and stomach though so people cant see it. I used to do it o my arms and wrists but then the newspapers dound out and then Harry found out and the band and they think that they hae helped me through it but they havnt. They all took it really bad because out of all the brothers and sisters of McFly, I spend the most time with them and Im always with one of them somewhere. Danny and Harry took it the worst out of everyone. Harry because hes my brother and he is really protective and I dont know why Danny did.

I have alwas had a soft spot for Danny and me and him were really close but I font think he will ever like me in they way I like him. Although because I spend so much time with the boys, Danny asked me if I wanted to move in with hom so obviously I said yes. This was going to be fun