tyler in the dark

no one was really paying attention anymore, so no one even saw that josh's turn had landed on a boy. no one saw the opportunity to say "ooh, the fags are gonna make out," and josh was quite alright with that.

tyler being horribly drunk, he spoke whatever came to his mind. "oh yes, it landed on me. i was hoping for that." he giggled and pressed his knees to his chest, rocking back and forth. he saw josh stand up, and he leaped up, barely walking straight towards the closet. he held open the door and slurred, "af-after you, good sir," as josh walked through the door, laughing at tyler.

josh sat down in the dark of the closet next to a pile of jackets and felt the bumpy wall against his back. tyler closed the door behind them, erasing all light from the closet. tyler tripped over a hoodie, and fell into josh's lap. he laughed. he stopped when he saw josh's face. he touched it.

"josh, y-you're so beautiful." tyler smiled a bit. josh smiled back.

"so are you" josh whispered. he ran his fingers through tylers floof of brown hair and felt its softness. he saw tylers smile, with his crooked teeth and slightly chapped lips. he noticed tylers deep eyes. tyler looked even more beautiful in the dark, since you had to work hard to see him.

"so are we gonna do something or are you just gonna stare at me like some dumb dumb?" tyler said, sitting up.