{7} E

I want to say that I'm happy. Of course, as you read through all the things that have made me weak, you can see that I wasn't happy. I have been torn down so many times in my life that I refuse to let it happen anymore. I refuse to irrelevant things get in the way of my happiness.

These are stories that I'm telling you, to explain some of the things that I went through. Now, when I say this, they may not come off as a big deal, but at one point in my life, they were important. These are very personal things I share with you and I write them to give clarity on something that maybe you're going through. 

I don't say them to make you believe that I am weak because I am not. I have gone through every one of these things and have built myself back up again. That's life and you have to go through things that are both good and bad to get where you want to be.

I've had to deal with some real terrible people, online and off and I've just got to say that they are just people. They can't hurt you if you don't let them. Sometimes, we do get hurt and it just happens, but most people bounce back and I am one of those people. 

I just wanted to say that. This book that I have made is to make other people feel like maybe they're not alone in this great big scary world. I believe that I can't possibly be the only one who has gone through things like this before. 

It's just not possible.

So, thank you for reading. I appreciate all the support and I will reciprocate to every one of you who have supported me, if you need it. 

—BWS❄️