{10} m

When I say this, I mean it. Don't fall for a rude boy. You'd be setting yourself up for pain and despair. As the harsh words fall from his lips, you feel the emotional flip to physical and punch you in the stomach. 

Is that really something you want to put yourself through? Again?

That's just it: again. Apparently, we can't control who we feel for and really, it's unfortunate. I tell myself that I can push these feelings away because usually, I don't have that strong of feelings for the people that I date. Of course, I never meant for this to happen, it's just the way I am. My mind is invested in a relationship, but my heart isn't. For the longest time, I wanted to know what it was like to feel again, to feel something strong and demanding. I ached for that feeling until I did. 

I seemed to of forgotten what it was like to have real feelings for what feels like forever. Now, maybe I'm thinking it's not as good as it seems. I forgot what comes with that feeling and that's pain and heartache, especially if that person acts like they hate you. 

The thing with rude boys is that they are unnecessarily evil. They'll sweep you up and then when you think that they might actually care about you, you learn too quickly and harshly that that is not the case. Maybe they like the games. Maybe they liking chasing you in circles until something else sparks their attention. That's usually what happens and then you end up getting hurt. 

Believe me, if you fall for a rude boy, you will not get justice. Not now, not ever. Those cliches of those boys saying "I will never change," are true in their own way. There are all different types of boys out there, but rude boys won't and will never change. They've learned to be that way. They know exactly where the line is with their friends and they tiptoe over it constantly. The girls they date somehow can get past that they're mean and among other things, horrible. 

Just don't do it.