Seasoning The Mood

I failed to mention that this art is not mine. I got it from a google site so due to my behavior, I wanted to apologize to the readers for my actions, so I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

It's peaceful and quiet on a beautiful Christmas night, and not a mutant in sight, but even on this joyous occasions, there's also persuasions. The brothers are fast asleep, sleeping way too deep, and as the lights turn low, Donnie decides to go slow. He makes it to the top without making any sound, thinking in his mind he should never be found, and without saying a word, he takes off like a bird. There were no cars on the street, and no thugs to defeat, even though they have already been sent to jail, they won't get bail. As Donnie prepares to make his way towards April's house without making any sudden noises, he thought he heard voices, but when she came out of her room, he thought he was doom. He hid behind the tree without making any sudden movement, but he didn't bother on making any improvements, although he stood still, but he had enough room to fill. Until she spotted his feet, their faces meet, she placed her hand in his hand, asking for her demand. He swoops her from off the floor, but she wanted more, so she pushes him towards her bed, giving him the head. From them, things turn heated, but he thought that he was being misleaded, so she took off his Santa outfit to unveil how much he measures while she exposes her features.

April reaches down to his shaft to stroke his penis, but finding his weak spots was a stroke of genius, although Donnie's mind was like a train track, he arches his back. His vision was blank, like he was swimming in a fish tank, but when she took his member into her mouth, his mind went south. He penetrates her inside and rocks the bed back and forth like an earthquake, but what made it so interesting is that they can hear the ground shake, and with so much enthusiasm, he performs an orgasm. He shrugs until he can't shrug no more, but sex was even better than before, even with April she goes closer to his chest, but as together they lay to rest.