3. UNNATURAL FEELING

Era

Henry grabbed the woman's butt. "Bedroom," he said then kissed her as he stood up, lifting her in his full arms.

Seriously? In Mom's bedroom? I knew I had to phone this to Mom but unbelievably, I didn't.

Holding my breath, I ran and passed through the empty living room and reached for my own bedroom. I closed the door and leaned against the wall.

Henry... Henry... Harder... that's it!

I turned my head to the wall as I heard moans. It was giggling at the same time, whining in pleasure.

So my estranged dad was kind of a fuck boy, alright. But why's this stirring the excitement out of me?

The woman screamed again. This time, Henry was groaning in unison with her. I tiptoed towards that wall and pressed my ears against it. Their sound of fucking was now clearer in my ears.

"You're really a dirty hot bitch, Dina."
"I know. That's what you wanted, right?"
Henry chuckled but deeply heaving. "Yeah, so take this!"
"Oh, fuck! That's it, Honey! Fuck me in my ass, ahhhhh!"

Hearing them making out was crazier than watching porn clips on my phone. I looked down and saw my hands were again inside my shorts. My fingers slipped under my panties and I gasped as I cupped my very wet pussy.

Shit, I needed to do this, or else the heat would burn me alive. I touched my clit and massaged it. My lips parted. Touching myself this way was really good. I finally stripped my shorts together with my undies and sat on the floor as I leaned against the wall.

This was all-natural to me. I was a bit hypersexual. Blame it to my bitch peers. Though it was beyond Mom's awareness, I was doing this every time I was in front of my monitor, watching hardcore sex videos. I had no partner so how could I cope up whenever I feel hot. I had no other outlets. Luckily for Cora who had her smoking hot Todd. That guy was undeniably attractive but of course his off-limit. Years ago he said he likes me but I turned him down because he was my best friend's boyfriend. I didn't want Cora to get all mad at me.

I spread my legs wider and pushed my finger inside my dripping hole. I closed my eyes and began to move it slower...then faster and I felt more juices were coming out of me.

I heard the woman from the other door moaned again. This time her voice was weaker. She seemed panting because of the fast gasp between her words.

H-henry... lick it...p-please eat my pussy. I want your tongue to fuck my pussy!

After that, I heard she screamed very loud. Oh, my God, I never knew Henry was a real beast in bed.

I opened my eyes and looked down. I was so swollen and wet because of this unexplainable intensity of pain and pleasure. As I thrust myself with my right fingers, my left hand moved inside my thighs and reached for my clit, rubbing it and drawing imaginary circles around it.

"Oh, shit. This is so good..." I whispered, closing my eyes while in my thought, the image of Henry was clearly flashing.

What the hell was I thinking again? I was fantasizing about my dad. He's my dad! But he was too hot to be like one. He's 39 but actually, he was just like a 30-year old version of Eros.

"Honey...fuck me now! I want your cock inside me!"
"Alright..."
"Ohhhh!!! That's it! Deeper, ahhhh!!!"

I rubbed and thrust myself faster as I leaned against the wall, hearing their curses and roars and whimpers until the woman screamed her orgasm.

I bit my lips to suppressed myself from moaning but still, a tiny sound escaped from my mouth when my orgasm hit the shit out of me. Oh, my God...this was my best orgasm I ever have so far.

I stood up with my legs still wobbly and hopped up off the bed. I was too weak to put my shorts back but the last thing I remembered was me hearing a series of knocks behind my bedroom door.

I woke up the next day with the sunlight forcing its rays to enter my closed eyelids. I groaned and flipped to the other side of the bed. My body was heavily magnetized by the mattress and my eyes wouldn't just want to open.

But that familiar voice caused my soul to almost jump away from my body.

"Good morning, Era."

"Shit!" I sat up and grasped all the blankets on the mattress. "How did you get in here?" I gasped, covering half of my body.

"Oh, umm... door's unlock so I..." He paused, frowning at my pale expression. "You okay?"

What the hell? I didn't lock the door? "W-why are you here?" I gulped, declining the sight of his broad shoulders and arms. He had an apron wrapped around him but my God, where the hell had his pants been?

"Sorry if I didn't knock. Though you're awake already. I just want to tell you that breakfast is ready. Maybe you might just want to try my omelet before going to school? Do you eat eggs?"

Eggs? Whose eggs? Yours? I shook my head, not wanting those dirty images spread into my mind.

He frowned. "Oh, so you don't eat omelet? Are you allergic to albumin? Want me to cook something else?"

"No!"

He frowned harder. "No?"

"I mean don't cook another food. Omelet's fine with me." I force a smile.

"Okay." He took a deep breath and shook his head. "By the way, sorry about Dina."

I glanced at him. "Next time, bring your women to some other places, not in Mom's room. But don't worry, I won't tell her. She would get mad at me too for letting your visitor use her bedroom."

He chuckled and walked towards the bed until I realized he was now sitting on my bed. What the heck! I'm half-naked!

"Thank you. But no. I don't have other women. It's just Dina but I was planning to break with her for good."

I turned my head to him. Really? You wanted to leave her but you're still fucking her? "Why would you do that? You guys look okay." Much more in bed!

"Not anymore. It's just the sex that keeps us together. I'm no longer into her. I'm beginning to like someone else."

I felt my cheeks blushed. I couldn't believe he was so comfortable talking about sex. Why was he telling me this? Was it possible that he wanted to be with Mom again? Or is it another else?

"I'll go ahead," He said, tapping my shoulder. "You prepare now okay?" He smiled as he walked out of my room.

As he promised during breakfast, he drove me to school and fetched me after my class as well.

Since then, Dina had never come back. I had no idea how Henry ended their thing. Anyway, seeing no other woman around Henry made me weirdly... happy.