Harry potter return to the wizerding world!!

Walking down diagon ally I couldn't help but remember my first year to Hogwarts. I had made only one friend at first, but then me and all the raven claw girls and some boys became my friends. But my main friend will and was always Paula. Now she works for the ministry and became a prefect. Your probably wondering who I am aren't you? Well. You'll find out soon enough. I walk over to the news stand and pick up a paper. HARRY POTTER RETURNS TO THE WIZERDING WORLD!! Ah so the boy who lived is eleven now. " he was seen at diagon alley dis morning " dis morning eh? I'm gonna have to ask my father, and hagred  about that. I place the paper back and continue my walk.

*****************************************************************************************************

Walking up to Hogwarts entrance, I look around. Everything looked the same. I open the door and enter. Even the inside looked the same. I start towards my father office when I hear the gloomy and mysterious voice of a Professer." Miss. You are not to be in the school " I turn to him and smile. " well snoopy you must understand I have heard about potter and came to talk to my father./is he in right now? "I ask sweetly then smile. Snape smiles, " come here " I walk over and hug him. " how's my brother? " he whispers in my ear, " he's well. Don't worry " I tell him and pull away. " go on up. He'd be happy to see you" I smile and head up the stairs thanking him. I'd always loved Snape. I liked the mysterious vibe from him. I walk up to the eagle and stand with it, and start going up, twirling in circles slowly. Once I reach the top, I walk to the headmasters office and knock. I could hear hushed voices, " Snape wa to make sure no one came up" says a women's voice, Professer mcGonagall. " who there " calls the voice I'm looking for, I open the door and peek in only showing my face and head. " are you really that old you can't remember you daughter ?" I ask playfully. " I mean come on dad really? And besides there is a reasons nape would let me pass you know he's loyal to you. " I tell him, and smile, enter the room fully. " raven " my father smiles and brings me into a hug. " hi dad" I smile and hug him. I smile at all the Professors and they all look so happy. I pull away from dad, and look around when I spot a Phoenix. " Fawkes " I smile, he flies over and lands on my head. I feel like turning now. " what are you doing here raven? " my father asks, " heard about the potter boy. So he's starting huh? " I ask, dad nods. " I want to be here then. Somebody has to watch him. " I say, and lean against a wall and stare at my dad. He looks at the teachers, they all seem to be having a conversation when dad turns to me and nods slightly. " great. I'm gonna go put my stuff in my old room " I say and kiss my dads cheek then walk out.