Harry begins classes!

Walking down the hallways, I see Harry and Ron, in a rush. " why aren't you two in class " I ask, they stop and look at me in horror. " who are you anyways " Harry asks, " yeah. Your not a Professer " Ron says, " your right. I'm not a Professer. But I am raven Collins Dumbledore " I tell them, they look at me shocked. " Dumbledore? " Ron says, " I'm his daughter. I know I know I didn't know he had a daughter.  " I say, no one did know he had a daughter though. Only friends, and Voldemort. " but shouldn't you two be in class" I say getting back to the main thing here. " we over slept " Harry says, " mm. Run along then. McGonagall doesn't tolerate tardiness " I say walking down the hallway. I walk towards my bedroom. The boy has a lot to learn. Especially if Voldemort ever rises again. But I'll be there to protect him. I swear it.

I enter the great hall and go over to Harry and Ron. " how much trouble did you get in? " I ask, " she gave us a break, kinda. " Ron says, i smile. " she's a great teacher though. I had her. " I tell them, they look up at me. " what house? " Ron asks, " Ravenclaw. " I tell him, " trust me. I'm crazy smart. I was also like griffindore though of being reckless " I say, " but I think that's because of dad " I say, and smile down at them as I sit on the table. " Raven " I turn to see Snape. " hi snoopy. What is it? " I ask sweetly, I can tell he's glaring at me. "don't sit on thee table. The students might start doing it " he scolded, " really. Why? I'm just a stupid little girl " I say, smiling. He just walks to the teachers table. " you talked back to Snape and he didn't even hit you with a book " Ron says, I smile. " Snape may seem like he's a miserable tyrant and he is, but he does have a heart. " I tell them, when a girl comes over. " you two. " she says when she sees me. " who are you. Your not a Professer " she says, she had a bit of an attitude. I think I'd like this girl. " your right I'm not. Who are you young lady? " I ask her. " I'm hermine granger " she says proudly, I extend my hand and she shakes it, " I am Raven Anne Collins Dumbledore. " I say shaking her hand, she stopes as soon as she hears Dumbledore. I smile. " your..your Raven Collins. Your a legend here. When ' he' attacked. It was also the day before he went after the potters. Harry she also survived the dealth curse. She's the girl who lived " hermine gushed. " I have read all about you. Are you really the main guardian to prince Vladimir " she asks sitting on the other Side of me. " you..you survived it too " Harry asks, I move my bangs nod show him my scar. It was bigger then is, but not a lightning bolt. " oh " Harry says, " well? " hermine asks, " yes hermine. I am the princes main guardian. But when I heard that Harry Potter was coming to Hogwarts I had to come find the boy who lived. After all. He's like me. Only he was a baby and I was 14 " I say, " how old are you exactly? "asks Ron, "25 " I say simply. They all look at me shocked. " I look 19 I know. " I say, they all nod. " so you were in ravenclaw? " asks hermine, I nod. " goes with your name " she smiles, I nod smiling as well. Others started finally entering the great hall. " better go " I say and get off the table. " be safe Harry " I tell him and walk to the teachers table.