The mirror and invisabelity cloak

It was Christmas brake, and hermine left to go see her family. Ron parents are visiting his brother Charlie in Romania so him, George, Fred and Percy were staying here. And Harry sure as hell wasn't going to his uncle and aunts for two weeks. And my family is here so I'm going no where. I enter my fathers office but something was different. The invisibility cloak. " dad where's James cloak " I ask, " I gave it to Harry as a present. It would be useful to him " dad says, true. " where is Harry and Ron " I ask, " no clue. " he says, I nod and walk out to find the boys. I walk through the halls after Curfew to see a lamp floating. I cast the invisibility spell and follow. It went to the restricted section in the library. What could they want there? That's when the light fell. I heard an oh no. That sounded familiar..Harry? I heard quilch the janitor and followed after Harry. When Snape appeared. Harry if you get caught...I heard his footsteps go running and then I lost him. Oh come on Harry!

*************************************************************************

The next day my father tells me Harry had found the mirror of Amora. That mirror, I remember when I found it, i saw my mom. Alive, well, and in front of me. My mom was a muggle, I didn't know my dad, I didn't know about magic, like Harry. I was in a car accident when I was six. My mom died in it. I'll explain it more another time. But that mirror destroys people. Dad moved it and hopefully Harry listens to not look for it. Tomorrow school starts. I couldn't believe it was the second term. Soon the students would leave for summer vacation. I didn't know if I would go back to Russia, or stay here with dad.