The troll

Sitting in the great hall for the Christmas feast I smile. I always loved Christmas. Plus it was the first in a long time, since I graduated actually. since I celebrated Christmas with my father. I smile at him, and he smiles back, kissing my head and stands up and makes the food appear. I look towards Harry and Ron, and see hermines not there. Where could she be? When the doors open and qurill comes running in, he was breathing heavy and running pretty damn fast. He comes up to dad, " troll. In the dungeons.. Thought you ought to know" then he fainted. " prefect lead the first years to their dormitories. Everyone sle follow your home teacher, to your dormitories and don't leave until we say so " dad says, everyone stand and leaves the great hall. " Raven. Go search the halls. " dad says, I nod and go out into the hallway. I check every room, and look for the damn mountain troll. When I hear a scream. I run down, and it's the girls toilets. I rush in and see Harry, Ron, and hermine, plus the troll. Harry was battling it, and I rush over to Ron, and hermine. " stay back both of you. And when Harry comes run " I tell them, they nod. I rush to the troll, and take out my wand. " hey troll " I yell, he looks at me, " put the boy down now " I order, he looks at me with hid one eye and looks at me like I'm crazy. " Harry when I do the spell you run " I tell him, he nods. " stuplifie " I yell, a blue light comes out of my wand and hits the troll. Harry falls to the ground and runs to Ron and hermine. Just then the teacher came in, and the troll rose from the ground. I transform into my animagus a Raven, and fly around it distracting it. I spin a round making him dizzy and he falls to the ground. I land on the ground, and transform back. The teachers capture the troll, and call reinforcements. " potter, granger, Wesley " I hear McGonagall voice, I look behind me and she's yelling at Harry's nod Ron but hermine saves them. After that I've notice they were really close. But when I hear that they found out about the philosopher stone, I knew there was trouble.