• three • somebody that i used to know •

millie

a tear slid down my face as i lowered the gun and heard f's voice.

"y-yes" i stuttered.

"what just happened? are you okay?" once again his voice filled with concern.

"y-yeah, everything is just fine"

"i don't believe you, i can hear the lie right through your accent"

i looked down at my small feet and dropped the gun onto the hardwood floor a sob escaping my lips.

a loud clunk was heard as the gun hit the floor sending a chill down my spine. i looked at my mother's drunk boyfriend a sick twisted smirk arose on my face, my tears instantly were dried and i just laughed a horrifying laugh. what was wrong with me?

"m? a-are you okay?"

"yeah, yeah i'm just fine f.. everything is going to be just fine" i ended the call for sure this time and laid on my back sighing to myself.

a few hours later

my curiosity got the best of me as i crept down the old wooden stairs. the steps creaked every step that i took. i was only 99.9% sure my mom was dead.

as i reached the bottom of the stairs my mom was no longer on the ground and i heard noise in the kitchen.

shit.

"millie?" my moms voice called to me through the opening into the kitchen. "is that you?" her voice wavering.

she was afraid of him. i knew it.

"yes mom it's me" i put on my best smile i could even though i was afraid of what she might ask.

"have you seen dennis?" all the blood rushed from my face and i was instantly pale. "millie, hun are you okay?" her small quiet voice spoke.

"mhm... yeah i'm fine" i grabbed the knife from the drawer and before i knew it... she was gone too (holy shit guys this is really dark)

blood soaked my house that evening, and i seemed to be drowning in it. i had just killed, not only my mother but her drunk boyfriend. i sure enough was going to go to jail if the police found out. so i called the only person i could think to call.

f.

finn

the fear was bubbling up inside me as i heard the gun shot ring through m's house. either someone had broken into her house.. or. no it's not possible.. she couldn't have. there is no possible way m could have killed whoever was on the other side.

i paced my room just waiting for her to text me. i didn't know what to do with myself so all i knew was to walk. i climbed out of my small window and went for a long walk down my straight street at 8 o clock at night, not daring to tell my parents where i was.

my phone then rang with and unknown number. i ignored it. it called again and again until finally i picked up.

"hello" the annoyance clear in my voice.

"geez f can you be a little more enthusiastic?" that sweet syrupy british accent poured through my phones speakers.

"m!?" i stopped in my tracks and waited for her to respond.
she sighed.
"yes.. it's m. but listen f, i have a huge problem and you don't have to if you don't want to, but like, i need your help big time" the words fell out of her mouth like rapid fire, i barely could keep up with what she was saying.

"yeah anything.. what is it?"

"just come to my address okay? i'll text it to you"

"how do you know i'm in the area m?"
"i
don't really know but i need your help, so if you actually care could you PLEASE come to the address?"

i was reluctant to go because she could be some murderer or something like that.

"okay fine, but only because i want to match your face with your voice" i said quietly.

"see you soon" and she hung up. confusion still evident in my thoughts.

a few minutes and a few shouts later

                                        millie

"FINN WOLFHARD?"

"MILLIE BROWN?!"

"there is no way in hell i was talking to you over the computer..." shock was clear in my voice and i didn't want to believe i was talking to the idiot popular boy.

he looked over my small shoulder and saw the blood in the kitchen.

"um millie.. care to explain the blood?" he gulped. i should have known he wasn't going to take this well.

"come inside" i pushed him inside and sat him on the couch. "you need to be sitting down for this because you might pass out"

"i'm sure it's not bad mills"

"finn, i killed two people. two people finn. in like a span of an hour. i'm a murderer. i guess what i'm trying to say is i need you to help me hide the bodies"

a/n: soooo what do you think? i hope you guys like twisted stories