Chapter 2 Singing Together!

Hello this chapter is dedicated toooooo Kuzume a awesome writer and a wattpad friend of mine !! check out his awesome stories pllz 

yay for you anyway enjoy ~~~~

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

"If I knew you were coming I wouldn't have come to see your ugly face," the salmon haired boy yelled

"You never change!"

"I know I'm still good looking." Natsu winked cheekily.

"You are so damn full of yourself!"  the blond screamed back.

"Of course I am if I wasn't good looking, girls wouldn't be holding my hand."

"Who's holding your hand you per-"  Lucy stop mid her sentence realizing she was still clutching  onto his hand, her eyes widened.

"Eww !~" Lucy screeched jumping out of her chair. "You! you idiot! rapist! T-this is sexual harassment!"

Snickering, Natsu stood up and sat on the table cooly. "Lucy Lucy aren't you embarrassed? Using such foul language in front of our old classmates and you're an adult now  you should have some manners."

"Grrr shut up."

Levy!

Lucy stomped her way to Levy's table and grabbed her wrist, dragging her to the entrance.

"You said he wasn't going to be here!"

"L-Lucy b-"

"Wait don't tell me you lied to me to me so I could come. "

"Err well it was the only way! besides y-"

"No don't say anything more, I'm leaving."

"Come on Lucy! it's only one night!"

"No! no! no, " the blong snapped angrily.

"Lucy! please...please please please please please please!"

"Fine but only if you..."

"Huh? "

"Kill that pink haired jerk!" Lucy exclaimed, her hand in fist reveling her white knuckles.

"No way..." Sweat dropping Levy came up with an idea.

"Lucy how about we swap seats then."

Uncertain Lucy kept quiet  then finally she agreed "Fine but you still owe me big time. "

"Whatever lets go inside and have fun."

They both walked back inside the hall and 'the pink haired jerk ' was no where to be seen  but later they spotted him, across the hall at the tables where the food was placed.

Lucy 'tsk' ed and quickly took Levy's set and her new partner was

Loke !?!

"Hello Lucy I see how desperate you are for me," Loke said seductively.

"Um-"

"I appreciate all you've done to sit next to me." He pecked the top of Lucys hand.

Blushing, she flicked her hand away quickly.