Chapter 3 Important News

Here's another chappie.

I'm sorry for not updating in a LONG time but I guess life started getting more hectic for me and I didn't have the inspiration or time to write but I will try to in my spare time. I wouldn't abandon you fellow wattpadders.

P.s there will be swearing in chapter

I hope you

enjoy ~

♡♥ I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL THEY BELONG TO HIRO MASHIMA ♥♡

☆★☆★☆☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆☆☆☆★☆★☆☆★☆★☆☆☆☆★☆★☆★★★★★☆★☆★★★★☆★★☆★☆★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★★☆★☆★★☆☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★★★★☆☆★☆☆★☆★☆☆★☆★☆☆★★☆★★☆★☆★★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★★☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★★★☆☆★☆★☆★☆☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆☆★☆★☆

"MASTER MAKAROV !?!" Everyone exclaimed, surprised by his unexpected appearance. Soon chatter filled the air, well more like complaints, afraid they would get lectured about life or lectured about carrers or lectures about saftey in the 'real world'.

"Natsu! Lucy! Come here!" his voice boomed through out  the hall. They slowly walked up to him, their heads low. The master stared at them and then words erupted from his mouth "YOU TWO NEVER CHANGE ! CAN'T YOU TWO EVER STOP FIGHTING!"

"She started it!"

"What a childish excuse! Oh but thats what I would expect from a big idiot."

Natsu groaned then pulled Lucy's blond hair, Lucy counter attacked by kneeing him in stomach several times

Natsu finally let go of the hair "Argh You bitch! That was overboard!"

"No , it was self defense" Lucy said with a smirk

"I swear I-"

"I'm standing right here and you two are still fighting !" The master shouted

"Sorry ..." The couple apologise half heartedly

"No you're not! Now both of you go home! "

"What !?! Now?" Lucy asked , why couldn't he just tell the pink haired jerk to go?

"Yes now! "

"But no-"

"LEAVE NOW"

Lucy huffed and stormed out, her heels making cracks on the floor . Natsu followed a few minutes after only because he had to grab food before he left. The blond sat in her car ,gripping the wheel tightly , glaring at Natsu eating a drum stick whilst going to his motor bike. Lucy started to drive at Natsus direction . "hey !" Natsu yelled in surprise as Lucy almost smashed into him but stopped at ths last moment. To think she hated him that much.

Leaving with a smirk of victory , Lucy went home with bruises.

"Lucy! what happened to you!?!" Layla cried as she open the door for her daughter

Lucy walked to the couch and rested her eyes "I'll explain in sec ,could you get me some ice?"

"Okay."

As soon as she went back to Lucy she demanded an explanation. Which of course Lucy gave her, in a very much exaggerated version.

"Who is that guy? I'll go after him right now!" She yelled ,taking Lucys arm