Chapter 4 Troubles

Hey people! Here's another chapter!

I hope you like it
Sorry if its confusing^^

Also

A very special thanks to Daoyeto for making my cover, its amazing! If you want a cover too ask her she has a shop Daoyeto simple book cover shop.  check it out!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○○○●○○●○○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○○○●○●○●●●○●○●○○●●○●○●○○○●●

11:30 am was the time Iris was going to be picked up. Now it was 8:00 am and she had already arrived. Natsu beamed, happy to see his grandmother and raced for a hug.

"Grandma!" He cheered "welcome back!"

"Thank you Natsu," Iris smiled.

Iris wore a pale pink dress, her eyes a very dark brown it seemed black from afar. She was petite but looked wise with a smile always on her lips although she had a bad temper. A wearisome journey it was on transport, she had felt dizzy and sick the whole way. But she ignored that, for she had important business.

"How come you came so early?" Igneel asked, hugging his mother tightly "you wanted to surprise us right?"

"No...I came because I wanted to see you two," she said "if you were making breakfast and looking after the place or if you were cleaning up for my stay or just lazing around doing nothing." 

"It's good having you back."

"Gran! I have to talk to you about something," Natsu urged.

"Haha tell me later! I have to go somewhere important." Grinning she then ordered Mr.Happy, who was simple minded with blue hair and their servant, to drive her to the her friends house.

"W-wait!" Natsu cried but she was already strolling out the door. Natsu sulked, his father watching him pitifully.

"Don't worry son... I'll help you"

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

"Are you sure you heard correctly!?!" Yelled the Heartfilias neighbour and Lucys admirer.

"Sure did boss," said one.

"Yeah for suure," agreed another.

"No they wouldn't do that to me!"

"But they are!"

"No one will get married to Lucy except for me!!!"

Ichiya has been Lucys admirer for ages. He often visited her and try to win her heart in new yet weird ways. Always rejected. Once he tried begging her guardians for her hand in marriage with gold and money which the Heartfilias did not lack and they thought of him lowly for bribing them, thinking they would sell Lucy off like that. His sidekicks Ren and Eve were occasionally sent to eavesdrop on their conversation and apparently they heard about the marriage talk. And so the gang was off to set things straight.

"Hello hello!" Ichiya called sprinting to the front yard of the Heartfilias house.

A annoyed groan was heard and Layla appeared "hello... what do you want?"

"Why hello Mother," Ichiya greeted "hello mother" the two behind mimicked "how are you?"

"Don't you dare call me Mother! I was good until you came! Now what do you want?" Layla snapped.

"It's just that I've heard...rumors that Lucy is getting engaged"

"Engaged!?! No she isn't if she was I would know, I am her mother"

"Haha what reli- wait does that mean I have a chance?"

Layla gave a small smile and Ichiyas hope rose "Yes maybe...when Lucy is blind" with saying she left the three.

Cheers of happiness sprouted from the trio "Wait wait," Ichiya said, holding up his hand "did she just tell me off?"

Ren and Eve glanced at each other "yep!" They answered merrily.

They suddenly hear honks and run out of the way. A black, expensive looking car rode in the drive way. Mr.Happy quickly got out of the car and opened the door. Iris stepped with a wide smile, walking toward the house until Crystal stopped her for a hug.

"My dear friend! how are you? by the way you look young as ever" Crystal greeted, excitement filled in her.

"Haha thanks, you too! I've been well and you?" Iris said, chipper.

"Great," she replied "now lets go talk inside"

The front of the Heartfila house was empty, the trio next door left and were out and about, the two grandmothers inside discussing 'plans', Lucy at her 'special someones' house, Natsu in his bedroom stressing and 'thinking', Layla in kitchen wondering why' Igneels mother' was there and Igneel going to see 'Natsus savior'.

"Oh I hope it doesn't turn out like before..." Iris said turning the conversation bitter "I'm sorry about that... if you hadn't lent the money that time... My family and I would be on the stre-"

"You don't have to think about that anymore, we are friends remember and I'm sure Natsu won't do that."

"Mmhh Natsus isn't his father... I suppose there's no point in worrying...but still."

The two women sighed, suddenly weary thinking about the memory. 

Layla ran quickly downstairs, her eyes blurry with tears, her cheeks wet and rage was filled in her. She wanted to kill someone that night and she almost did.

"HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO ME!?!" she bellowed, her fist at her sides.

"Darling calm down," Crystal said as she stood next to Iris who was cowering fear at the door.

"NO! We were supposed to get married! but he! he! got another women pregnant!," Layla yelled trying to contain her hiccups "and announced it at the wedding like it was nothing! that was the most embarrassing moment EVER!" 

She had been introduced to Igneel by Iris and Crystal and fell in love but it was one sided, although she never knew, all those sweet lies. They two were arranged marriage but they both agreed until Igneel ruined everything at the last moment.

"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!" 

Layla got past the pair blocking the door way and drove madly to his house. Kicking the door as Igneel always did to her, she entered looking messed up, hair crazy, make up dripping everywhere but wedding dress still on. The house was dark, no light was on except for the kitchen. She stormed in and found him sitting at the table drinking coffee, he dropped as soon as he saw her.  So scared he was, he hastily tried to escape. Layla grabbed his neck before he could.

"Why did you that Igneel?! WHY?!? YOU BASTARD!"  she punched him roughly on the face and landed on the floor shocked "Get up!" she screamed.

"I'm scared now ple-" Igneel whined, not taking it seriously enough.

"you're scared now!?! why weren't you scared when you made that women pregnant!?!" she reached for his throat "I said get up!"

Her knees and foot bruised his body and punches struck him so swiftly. By the time Layla was stopped, Igneel was taken to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what did you think of this chapter? please tell me!