General Information

☆ミ Welcome to Your L

☆ミ Welcome to Your L.O.V.E. (Let Our Voices EMERGE...and ECHO) Awards! This is a monthly contest that aims to help authors become discovered. We've found that some of the greatest stories on Wattpad only have a few hundred views, so we're hoping to fix that through this contest. :) We also offer critiquing services to help improve your stories, which you can find more about in the "Critiques" chapter.

☆ミ Stories with ANY number of views, votes, etc. can enter! This will not be a popularity contest—all submitted chapters will be read by a team of qualified judges.

☆ミ Each month, we will host a new contest with a different prompt. The prompts will vary, but don't worry - you don't have to write any new chapters! Our goal is to help existing stories gain the fame and recognition they deserve. If you'd like to suggest a future prompt, please PM us!

☆ミ To help this contest run smoothly, we need a lot of L.O.V.E. (Lots of Volunteer Effort)! Ha, ha. Get it? No? Okay then, HAHA. Please help this contest get started by tagging all of your friends in the "Tagfest" chapter. We will also be needing a few judges for each month, so if you would like to apply to be one, please PM us with the form properly filled out (found in the chapter: "Judges Form").

Schedule of Events:

☆ミ Each month, weeks 1 and 2 will be open for entries (unless the spots are filled up before that) and weeks 3 and 4 will be reserved for judging. On the last day of each month, the winner(s) will be announced! Then, on the first day of the next month, the next prompt will be announced.

 On the last day of each month, the winner(s) will be announced! Then, on the first day of the next month, the next prompt will be announced