Q&A

☆ミ Why don't you allow smut scenes?

-Our literary training involves analyzing character & plot development, diction, pace, style, voice, grammar, etc. Neither one of us have much experience with applying a smut scene into a literary context and therefore, we do not feel confident nor qualified in judging chapters with these types of scenes. However, there are plenty of other contests out there that we're sure would be very excited to judge your chapter! Try searching for tagged words from your work with the addition of "contest" and applying for one of those.

-And just to clarify - your story may include smut within the other chapters, as long as the chapter you submitted does not have any! Thanks for understanding. :)

☆ミ Are stories in languages other than English allowed?

-Sorry, but no! As much as we'd love to be able to read all of your wonderful stories in other languages, we are not fluent enough in any of them to be able to so, unfortunately, they will not be accepted. :(

☆ミ Can I enter the same chapter multiple times?

-It depends. You may enter the SAME chapter in multiple prompts, but once it wins a round, you can NO LONGER enter that chapter! If you have not yet won with that chapter, then feel free to enter it into as many prompts that it fits under.

☆ミ Can I enter a chapter that I wrote purely for this prompt?

-YES, absolutely! Kudos to you for exercising your creativity and brainpower!

☆ミ Can I enter the same book multiple times?

-YES. You may enter chapters from the same book in multiple prompts! HOWEVER, there will be a maximum of THREE wins per story. If THREE of your chapters win, then you may NO LONGER enter that story anymore! You can definitely enter in the contest with another book, though. :)

☆ミ Can I enter two different books for one prompt?

-NO. Please only enter one story at a time!

☆ミ Does my story have to have a certain amount of published parts?

-NO. As we've stated before, we accept one-shots and chapters written specifically for the prompts. To stay consistent with this, there will be no limit to how many chapters a story must have in order to enter this contest! Also, we are not judging your book as a whole - we are ONLY judging to see how well your ONE chapter is written within the confines of the prompt for that month!

☆ミ Will votes be a part of the prizes?

-We cannot formally award you guys with votes, as it might be considered vote trading (which is against Wattpad's rules). HOWEVER, we encourage readers to vote for the winning chapter if they enjoyed reading it! It is not mandatory, but since we're all here to help each other out and help stories to become discovered, feel free to do so (if you enjoyed reading it).

☆ミ   Does my story have to be completed?

-Definitely not! Your story can be either completed or ongoing - it doesn't matter, as long as it relates to that month's prompt!

☆ミ    Does my story have to have chapters that were published in 2017?

-Absolutely not! Like we said, we've seen some pretty amazing stories out there on Wattpad. We don't want to exclude any awesome stories that were written prior to this year, so we won't have a restriction date on when your story was published! :)

☆ミ Are mature stories allowed?

-Yes. We just ask that you do not submit chapters with smut for the reasons stated in question 1. :)

☆ミ Will you be needing judges for future contests?

-YES! Depending on how many participants we have for that month, we may or may not need judges. If you would like to apply, please fill out the Judges Form (found in the chapter titled, 'Judges' Form').

☆ミ If I'm a judge, can I also enter in that month's contest?

-Sorry, but no. That would be unfair. :)

☆ミ Why do I have to follow the admins to be entered in this contest?

-We will post messages on our own accounts (along with the @yourLOVEawards account) so that you will be notified of everything going in this contest. It's quite easy to miss an update from one account, so by following all of them, you're ensuring you won't miss anything. As the admins of this awards, we will also need to be in contact with many of you over the course of this contest! We want to build a relationship with you and make sure we're not only interacting in a professional fashion, but in a personal one as well.

If you have any other questions that have not yet been answered, please leave them in this chapter or PM this account (@yourLOVEawards). If it is an emergency and you require an immediate response, PM one of the admin's accounts (@CatharticNonsense or @thiseffervescentlife).