Prompt #1: RESULTS

Before we declare the winners, we would just like to say

Before we declare the winners, we would just like to say... wow. All of the chapters you guys submitted were so amazing and fun to read, and we really enjoyed them. If we could choose all of you, we would! Unfortunately, we can only have one winner :( BUT, don't worry! We will be opening up a new prompt within the next few days, so head on over there and check it out when it's uploaded. We'd love to see you guys back again with more of your amazing chapters!

WINNING CHAPTER:

Alright, without further ado, the winning chapter of Prompt #1 (Once Upon A Time) is... 

CONGRATS @IsimemeUdu and EASTWOOD's PROLOGUE! 

Take a look at some of the judges' comments:

☆ミ "After reading this chapter, I had to stop and take a minute to recollect my thoughts. Actually, I did this multiple times throughout reading this. To be honest, I don't even think my brain was able to comprehend a lot of it... because it was THAT mind-blowing and amazing. The author included lines and thoughts that I never even considered prior to reading the chapter, so it was really eye-opening. It made me question everything, HAHA. 

It has action, it has suspense, it has mystery, it has profound thoughts... it has it ALL! First chapters have to be intriguing enough to reel in the reader and entice them enough to make them want to flip to the next chapter... and this does just that.

I would say more, but... you guys should just head on over to the story to find out the rest. The prologue is simply amazing."

☆ミ "Such a refreshing point of view with vivid descriptions that will have you breathing in every single word.

I've never read a book like this! If you like reading an original piece of writing which also happens to keep you on the edge of your seat, then this is for you.

Absolutely breathtaking! I WILL be adding this story to my personal library."  

"