Woa...

We have over 300 reads?

          Well, last time I checked, it was 349 reads.

           Notice I said, 'we'?

              No, seriously...

                 This book would've have been here if wasn't you guys...

    AGH I'M SO CHEESY!!!

                    Well... This book would've still had been at 9 reads if
(You know who...) s-i-n-n-e-r-s hadn't have given me a shout out...
        Thank you!!!
                              She is the one who gave me inspiration for this kind of book. So I don't blame her. 😀

                 So... I guess I'll call this a over-300-reads special?

       #over-300-reads

                   I just realized I should have saved this for the 50th chapter... This is the 49th chapter... I'm so studip... I can't even spell it... Oh well... I'll do something special(not)...

             Well then... I like that there's at least someone to listen to my thoughts and concerns... I didn't think anyone would care honestly.

Nobody ever seems to care. At school, I'm that girl who is stupid, fat, and likes that 'weird music'.

Because, (like most schools) it's supposed to an embarrassment to be called emo. One kid said it was a mental disability.

Now I'm still a little mad at him for that, because my sister is autistic, and he went a little too far.

And I think the only reason I'm the slightest bit of popular is cause everyone knows me as the 'girl with the weird sister.'

But next year, I'll fit in a tiny bit. There are some people who like the bands I like I'll be seeing.

            So yeah, that's my life.

                   I actually am fat though... I have to put my pants over a hump every morning and I'm not even pregnant yet.

         You know me... I like me some jokes that are true...

                            That's all I can think of to say... Stevie loves you...

                                                                             See ya in a bit,
                                                                               -Stevie Wolfe 😘